Choices Have Consequences

No One POV

November 7th 380HE

The battle was still raging on between both sides with numerous bodies everywhere from both sides. Fanatio pushed her troops forward while Sinon stayed behind to use her bow to pick off enemies. Deusolbert was still firing arrows while his troops were fighting in front of him.

Deusolbert thoughts: So this is what war is like. I cannot even tell how long we have been fighting.

Deusolbert fires even more arrows towards the goblins in front of him. Deusolbert was starting to breathe a little heavily from how long he had been fighting.

Deusolbert thoughts: This is madness. They keep rushing to their deaths.

Deusolbert went to get more arrows but he quickly realized that he was out. The flames around Deusolbert disappeared.

Shibori: Look what we got here. An archer with no more arrows.

Shibori and a few of his goblins walked out of the smoke and the other goblins dropped the dead bodies of their comrades. Shibori stopped in front of Deusolbert. Deusolbert placed his bow behind his back.

Deusolbert: You are a chief of the goblin tribe I take it, a member of the council of 10.

Shibori: That's right. Chief of The Flat Land Goblins, Lord Shibori.

Everyone around the 2 stops fighting and watches the 2 talk.

Deusolbert: *draws sword* I am an Integrity Knigth, Deusolbert Synthesis-

Shibori: So what? I don't care what your name is, Ium. You're just meat to me and once I chop off your head, you'll make a fine meal-

???: (whispering) And I'm Death.

Shibori's throat then opened up and blood started gushing out. Shibori grabbed at his throat as more blood gushed out. Shibori was choking and gagging as his own blood was drowning him. All of the other goblins watched in fear of the situation in front of them. (y/n), with his hood up, showed up behind Shibori with a bloodied hidden blade out. He walked next to Shibori and then shoved him down to the ground. The other goblins looked at (y/n) with fear in their eyes. One goblin tried to be brave and went after (y/n) but he easily sensed this. In a second, (y/n) dodged the goblin's strike, had said goblin in a rear naked choke, and had The Jackal pressed up to the goblin's temple.

The goblins around (y/n) and Deusolbert got even more scared of him and his power. (y/n) was still deciding whether or not to kill the goblin he has The Jackal too.

(y/n): Deusolbert, what do you think I should do with him?

Deusolbert: I'll let you decide that.

(y/n) let out a sigh as he looked at the goblin that he still had a hold on.

Goblin 1: W-What are you going to do?

(y/n): I ain't decided yet. I don't know if I should kill you to send a message or let you go.

(y/n) was still thinking about what to do as the goblin was slowly starting to lose it in fear.

(y/n): I'll cut you a deal. If you get your friends to back off, then I'll let you go.

The goblin thought for a second before he answered.

Goblin 1: Are you saying to betray my home, hell no. I'm not like those traitorous knights.

(y/n): I gave you a chance.

(y/n) then blew the goblin's head apart with The Jackal as blood splattered everywhere. (y/n) just sighed while shaking his head.