The Battle To End All Battles (The end of the Aincrad arc)

(y/n) POV

November 6th 2024

We have gotten the message and it is time we were discussing about the boss and how to prepare. This fight will be tricky and we will have to pull out all the stops to do this. Asuna is getting ready while Kirito is ready but laying on the bed while I am sharpening The Assassin's Sword and Excalibur.

Kirito: Why do we have to go in?

Asuna: It is important and as the message said they found the boss room.

Kirito: I know, I know I just wish we could have had a little more time.

(y/n): I wish so to but we need to finish the game.

Kirito: Yeah.

Asuna: Ok let's go then.

All 3 of us go the the KoB headquarters and there we all talk strategy for the boss. After the meeting we all go to sleep and wait for the next day.

November 7th 2024

After waking up we proceeded to get ready fully and are waiting anxiously for the fight and I hear Kirito and Asuna talking.

Kirito: Asuna can I ask you something.

Asuna: What is it?

Kirito: Could you just stay here, please.

Asuna: What! Why?

Kirito: I am scared about something happening to you.

Asuna: So you want to go somewhere dangerous without me. No I am coming with you, do you know what would happen if you didn't come back, I'd kill myself, I'd never forgive myself if I did not come with you so what would be the point in living.

Kirito: I'm sorry, I guess I am losing my nerve. All I want to do is run away with you. I don't care if we make it back to the real world, I just want to live with you.

(y/n): *chuckles* If anything I should be asking both of you to stay. If I wanted, and I am still considering, I would lock you both in here and go at it.

Kirito: Why?

(y/n): You 2 are what drive me and if both of you were to die I would probably try to get myself killed by trying to kill every last monster here. It's you 2 that have kept me sane and if you were to die I would go crazy. You 2 are my family and I would risk everything just to keep you 2 safe. Also I am the paranoid one Kirito.

Asuna: Well you are not getting rid of us that easily.

(y/n): I know but just be careful you 2.

Kirito: We will.

(y/n): All that's left is to get ready. Hey Kirito could I talk to you privately for a second.

Kirito: Sure. *walks over to a separate room* So what is it?

(y/n): What are your thoughts on Heathcliff?

Kirito: I have a theory about something about him.

(y/n): What? *asks but already knows*

Kirito: Don't say this to anyone but I think that Heathcliff is Kayaba.

(y/n): I think so to. During our duel he moved way to fast for either of us.

Kirito: Yeah.

(y/n): Are you going to confront him after the boss?

Kirito: Yeah.

(y/n): Ok, I got you back.

Kirito: Thanks.

(y/n): Alright let's get ready then.