Night Time Fun

Things might get a little spicy in this one. There's no smut but things are going to go beyond PG-13. All characters are of the age of consent on Wattpad with them being 16 and older. Skip if need be.

(y/n) POV

October 29th 380HE

It's been a little over a week since I've woken up and everyone has been notified about my return. Everyone was relieved that I was ok but this was far from done. I was strolling around the cathedral after being in the library for hours, trying to figure something out. It's been busy here, with the upcoming war and my time in the library with Cardinal, I've barely had time for my girlfriends. They say it's ok but I still feel bad about it. I left the library early so it was night but not that late. I could spend time with them individually. Fuck it, I'm a do it. I walked over to Leafa's room and knocked on the door.

Leafa: Come in.

I walked in and closed the door behind me. Leafa was in a green nightgown that looked good on her. I started getting a little flustered at seeing her in that outfit.

(y/n): Hey Leafa.

Leafa: (y/n), you're back early?

(y/n): Yeah, I uhh, felt bad about being in the library at night and not spending time with you guys, especially after being gone for so long.

Leafa: It's ok (y/n). You didn't have to stop your research just to spend time with us.

(y/n): I know you guys said that but I still felt bad.

Leafa: Ok, want me to get the others?

(y/n): No, I was thinking of spending one on one time with the 4 of you.

Leafa: Oh. Ok.

I walked over and sat down next to her and she cuddled up to my side. We spent time talking about random things and just goofing off a little. It was fun to catch up with each other a little. I looked over at her and met those eyes that I fell in love with. I pulled her in for a kiss and she reciprocated immediately. The 2 of us broke apart with both of our faces flushed red. I then kissed her again a little rougher.

Leafa: Mph!

It took her a second to get over her shock and then she kissed me back just as roughly. The 2 of us stayed like that for a minute until we needed air. The 2 of us broke apart panting, trying to catch our breaths. This time she pulled me back in and smashed her lips onto mine. I let out a small hum when returning it. I slowly moved my tongue out and swiped it over her bottom lip, asking for access. I felt her smirk into this and keep her mouth shut. I grunted in frustration and grabbed her and put her in my lap. She gasped at the action and I took the opportunity to slip my tongue inside. Both of our tongues wrestled for dominance for a moment. I won the battle and started exploring the wet cavern, leaving no area untouched. The 2 of us broke apart with incredibly flush faces and a small strand of saliva between us.

Leafa: Wow.

(y/n): Yeah.

We both started kissing again but I moved a little this time and started peppering kisses along her jaw. She moved her head up a little and I took the chance. I moved down to her neck and started leaving slow kisses on her neck, soft and gentle. She let out soft sighs each time I did and she wrapped her arms around my head, asking for more. I kissed one spot and she let out a small whimper. I smirked a little and kissed the same spot but a little rougher. She let out a small moan after I did that and the smile on my face grew. I started attacking that spot with small little nibbles and rough kisses. She started moaning more but it was still quiet. I slowly moved away a little but was still close enough that my breath was still fanning on that part.