Time to Run the Gauntlet Part 2

(y/n) POV

May 18th 380HE

(y/n) thoughts: Great, these 2.

Both of them duck their heads down but I already locked on both of them. They pop their heads up and I'm starting to get annoyed.

(y/n): Don't even try. I can see you both so just walk down here.

Both of them walk so that we can see them.

Eugeo: They're children.

(y/n): (whispering) And Integrity Knights.

Eugeo: (whispering) Seriously?

(y/n): (whispering) Yeah.

Kirito: (whispering) So what's the plan?

(y/n): (whispering) Follow along. They'll take us to the 50th floor. So I suggest that you get a Poison Neutralizing Art ready.

Kirito: (whispering) Alright, we'll follow your lead.

Fizel: Hello. We are, I-I mean, I'm Fizel, a sister in training of the church. How do? And this timid little this is my fellow sister in training.

 How do? And this timid little this is my fellow sister in training

Both of them were walking towards us while talking.

Linel: (timidly) *bows* I'm Linel.

Fizel: We heard there were intruders from The Dark Territory lurking about, are you they?

Kirito: *to Eugeo* I think I'll let you handle this one. They look annoying. *walks off*

(y/n): Agreed. *walks off*

Eugeo: *sighs* Um we are, sort of. We're actually from The Human Realm, not The Dark Territory. As for intruding here, I guess we are technically.

Both of them stop right in front of Eugeo.

Linel and Fizel: *crouch down and start talking to each other*

Fizel: Well now, do these 3 look anything like monsters to you? Huh? Where are their horns and tails?

Linel: (timidly) But, how should I know, I was just telling you what books said they looked like. You're the one jumping to conclusions Fizel.