Can't Help Falling In Love

Suguha POV

December, 1st 2026

It's been 4 days since the truth or dare game and I still cannot stop thinking about it. I still can't believe it happened in the first place. I need to talk to Alice soon because I think the 7 of us are thinking about that moment so much that one of us might make a move. I quickly got onto my phone and pulled up Alice's contact information. This was so nerve-wracking but I have to do this. I started texting her.

Suguha: Hey Alice, it's me Suguha. Can we talk, just you and me?

I was waiting and going through scenarios about how this could work and how she and the others would react.

Alice: Hey Suguha. What is it that you want to talk about?

Suguha: I want to tell you that in person. Can we meet a Dicys?

Alice: Sure.

Suguha: Ok, I'll meet you there.

I quickly got up and changed into a light green shirt, black pants, and one of (y/n)'s hoodies that I stole since it was so cold. I walked out of my room and saw both Kazuto and (y/n) sitting at the dining table with (y/n) drinking a cup of coffee.

Kazuto: Morning Sugu.

(y/n): *drinks some coffee* Morning.

Suguha: Morning you 2.

(y/n): What's got you all dressed up, going on a date or something?

I felt my face heat up after he said that.

Suguha: (stuttering) No! I'm just meeting a friend.

(y/n) does that deep chuckle of his that causes my heart rate to increase and that I am so fond of.

(y/n): I'm just messing with you.

Kazuto: Oh you should have seen your face there.

I pout at the 2 of them and they start laughing even more.

Suguha: Don't tease me like that.

(y/n): I'm sorry but the timing there was perfect.

Suguha: After you 2 are done, (y/n), could you take me to Dicys real quick?

(y/n): *finishes coffee* Sure, I don't mind. *gets up* I needed to go out and get something anyway.

He walks over to the coat rack, picks up his heavy jacket, and puts it on. Both of us walked outside and he hopped onto his motorcycle. I hopped on behind him and he handed me a helmet. After we both put our helmets on, he started his bike and started driving to Dicys.

timeskip brought to you by Chibi Suguha and Alice chatting about swordsmanship.

Suguha: Thanks (y/n).

(y/n): No problem, want me to pick you up when you're done?

Suguha: Nah. I'll walk home.

(y/n): Ok just, be careful.

Suguha: I will.

(y/n) leaves and I walk inside. It was empty except for Andrew who was behind the bar.

Andrew: Suguha, what are you doing here?

Suguha: I came to talk to Alice about something privately.

Andrew: Ah, ok. Would you like something to drink then?

Suguha: Sure.

Andrew got 2 glasses, filled them with drinks for me and Alice, and sat them down in front of me. I grabbed both of them and walked over to a table and sat down as Andrew went into the back to give me some privacy. I took my hoodie off and put it on my chair. I started messing around on my phone until I heard the door open. I looked up and saw Alice walk over to me and sat down. I moved the other glass over to her and she took it.