Fun Facts

Along with the chapter for today I decided to give you some facts about (y/n) as a treat to thank you for reading this far.

1. Spent 6 months after his 18th birthday training to become a U.S. military sniper. Decided to leave after 6 months but was one of the best shots there.

2. Can disarm an opponent with a weapon in their hand and use it against them, from guns to knives.

3. Normally speaks in a very neutral tone but when angry, or being threatening or is very serious his voice will drop an octave lower.

4. Picked up hand to hand combat from other places and never learned from anyone else but does well.

5. The color of his eyes means multiple things
Normal eye color: Normal skills and abilities inside of the game.
Crimson red eyes: Has the strength, speed, and agility from SAO.
Crimson red and glowing eyes: Same as the crimson red but now can defy the rules of the game and can mimic even someone's reaction time.
Crimson red and glowing eyes along with a crimson red aura: Same as the other 2 but can also preform the 50 hit combo version of Starburst Stream. *Will only activate in the most extreme of situations*

6. Makes references to games, tv shows and movies.

7. Can preform Starburst Stream even without the need of the system.

8. Very knowledgeable in guns and other weapons.

9. Loves cars and racing as well.

10. A master strategist but views himself as not an leader.

11. Highly adaptable to any situation.

I will add to this if anyone has anymore suggestions so leave some of you have any. Have a great day everyone that has read this story and thank you for that. Goodbye.

tankiss01