Thanksgiving Special

(y/n) POV

November 26th 2026

I wake up earlier than usual because my phone kept going off. I take my phone and check my messages and I see that everyone on the group chat were talking about there thanksgiving plans or more lack thereof. (Also we are living at Kazuto's place.) 

Asuna: Well my family had to leave town so I am home alone so I don't have any plans

Asada: I did not plan on doing anything either. 

Rika: Same here.

Keiko: Same.

Alice: Me and Eugeo, Selka, Ronye, and Tiese do not have plans for the day. 

Ryoutarou: Same, this sucks.

Andrew: Same here, my wife had to leave town.

Kazuto: Yeah our parents left to do something as well so it is just me, Suguha, and (y/n).

 How about we all get together and celebrate and just have a massive sleepover? :(y/n) 

Asuna: That's a good idea but who is going to host? 

We will if Kazuto and Suguha don't mind. :(y/n)

Kazuto: I don't. 

Suguha: I don't either. 

 Good well then let's get going then. :(y/n)

After that I shower and change and rush out of my bedroom. I get down stairs and find Kazuto and Suguha. 

(y/n): Alright I need your guy's help. I want both of you to pick everyone up and get everyone here. 

Kazuto: Ok, and what are you going to do? 

(y/n): Shopping.

After that we set out and most likely I would show up last but anyway I rush to the store and find it quickly. Entering I immediately know what to look for. Going to the frozen section and find a 10 lbs frozen turkey. I also found a 5 lbs thing of ham and got both because both are good. Afterwards I look for stuffing and found and got 2 packages. After getting those I grab 3 cans of cranberry sauce because that is some of the best stuff for thanksgiving. After that I get the ingredients for squash casserole, deviled eggs, and homemade pumpkin pie along with grabbing green beans, mashed potatoes, dinner rolls, and gravy. After getting everything and paying I leave the store. As I was leaving I run into Yuuki. 

(y/n): Hey Yuuki, what are you doing out of the hospital?

Yuuki: Well I got discharged today and was planning to do something but I don't know what to do. Also I wanted to thank you for everything you did to help me. 

(y/n): Firstly I am glad that your out, secondly I am just glad you are still alive and that you are free from AIDS so don't thank me I just did all I could but you did most of the fight so it was your resolve that saved you, and thirdly if you have nothing planned then do you want to come over and celebrate thanksgiving? 

Yuuki: Sure I'll come with you. 

After that we both go back towards the house and it looks like everyone has arrived accept for me, not surprised that I show up fashionably late as always. 

(y/n): OK just wait out here for a minute and let me drop this stuff off and then I will let you in. 

Yuuki: Why not just let me come with you?

(y/n): It would ruin the surprise. I'll see you in a minute.*opens then closes the front door* Hey guys I'm back. * puts stuff on the counter* Hold on I forgot something. *opens front door and waves Yukki in* Surprise.