Revelations

(y/n) POV

March 7 2024

Well after a couple of weeks I had ended 50 members of Laughing Coffin and then I got a tip that Poh, Red-Eyed XaXa, and Jonny Black were going to be on the 19th floor so I took the opportunity to end them and stop this hell.  After finding that out I took off and was in the forest because I knew what would happen. The "murders" in a safe zone happened so Schmitt was going over to Griselda's grave were he would be confronted by both Yolko and Caynz and the 3 heads of Laughing Coffin. Anyway I was in the forest I saw Grimlock and he is quite important so I tied him up and then activated my Hide in Plain Sight skill to try and sneak up on all 3 and end it but Kirito got there to quick and scared all 3 off. 

(y/n) thoughts: DAMNIT KIRITO I WAS THIS CLOSE TO GETTING THEM GOD DAMN

(y/n) thoughts: DAMNIT KIRITO I WAS THIS CLOSE TO GETTING THEM GOD DAMN. My one opportunity to take them out gone. 

Caynz: He did forge the weapons for us but only after we got on our knees and begged him. 

Kirito: Sorry but he had a different reason for not liking you plan. Greselda had nothing to do with it. 

(y/n): It is because he did not want people snooping and figuring out that the fake PK's were covering up the truth. *notices a drawn sword from Kirito* Hey, hey, hey easy you know me Kirito. 

Kirito: (y/n), is that you? 

(y/n): Hey man it has been a while. How are you? 

Kirito: I am good but I have a question how did you figure it out? 

(y/n): Ask the man himself. *drags out Grimlock* You will understand asking him. Not to mention that he hired Laughing Coffin to have no loose ends. 

Asuna: I could not find him. * notices me and a tied up Grimlock*  (y/n)? Oh well at least he is here.

Grimlock: Hello, long time no see comrades. 

(y/n): Stop talking like a fucking soviet and start telling everyone why. 

Yolko: Why, was it for the money?

Grimlock: Money, did you say money. *evil chuckle* It wasn't for the money, I had to no matter what while we were still trapped in this world. I had to kill her while she was still my wife and also because she was my wife in the real world. In a way she was the perfect wife, ideal, so pretty, so submissive, the whole time we were together we never had a single fight. But when we were trapped in here in this world she changed. In here I was the one afraid, terrified of playing this death game. But she looked so much happier here, more alive than she ever did in the real world. There was nothing I could do, she changed the Youko I loved was gone. GONE. But I realised I didn't have to live with the way she was, murder is part of this game. If I could not have the Youko I loved back I'd settle for the memory of her, who could blame me? 

(y/n): *bitch slaps Grimlock hard* SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU HAD SOMEONE YOU LOVED KILLED BECAUSE THEY CHANGED! PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK THINKING THAT YOU CAN CHOOSE MURDER FOR PETTY REASONS. YOU ARE A BASTARD AND IF ANYTHING YOU WILL NEVER SEE HER AGAIN BECAUSE I WILL SEND YOU TO HELL ITSELF YOU MOTHER FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT BASTARD.