The Formation of a Brotherhood

This was requested by @Shintomytho

(y/n) POV

October 17th 2026

The 16 of us were sitting in the cabin just sitting around and doing nothing. Everyone was in casual clothes. I looked over to my old sword and it looked a little dirty. I walked over to it and picked it up. I walked back to where I was sitting and pulled out a rag and started cleaning it.

Kirito: You've never really told us the story of how you got your weaponry back in SAO.

(y/n): Guess I didn't.

Kirito: Well, could you tell us now?

(y/n): Sure, but it's quite a story.

Kirito: We've got time.

I finished cleaning it and was looking over the sword as I started the story.

(y/n): On February 14th, 2023, I got a quest but its name shocked me.

Kirito: What do you mean?

(y/n): Well, in my world, there was a video game series that I loved called Assassins Creed. The name of the quest was called "The Call of the Creed". With the name of the quest and the names of the games, you can see why I was shocked.

Kirito: Yeah.

I walked back to where I had the sword before and placed it back onto its stand.

(y/n): I went to the location and met a few people and they gave me my weapons.

Kirito: And the engravings on the sword, what do they mean?

(y/n): The letters are the letters of the first names of the people who gave this stuff to me.

Leafa: And they are?

(y/n): In order it goes Bayek of Siwa, Altaïr Ibn-LaʼAhad, Ezio Auditore, Edward Kenway, Haytham Kenway, Connor Kenway, Shay Cormac, Arno Dorian, and Jacob and Evie Frye.

Asuna: But there's a d as well?

(y/n): That's for Desmond Miles. He wasn't there to give me my weapons but they added him anyway.

Sinon: And the insignia?

(y/n): The Assassin's Insignia. The symbol they used across the world for thousands of years.

Liz: And what is the meaning of The Assassins?

(y/n): It depends on the person. Some fight for peace while others fight for freedom.

Silica: And you?

(y/n): *sighs* Niether. I follow and fight for the creed to protect the innocent, that hasn't changed since SAO. Thought Haytham and Shay were actually their mortal enemies, The Templar Order.

Sachi: Really?

(y/n): Yep, but those 2 understand both sides with Shay being a former Assassin turned Templar and Haytham having an Assassin Father in Edward and an Assassin son in Connor.

Kirito: Huh.

Alice: So when did you start?

(y/n): Officially on January 1st 2024, unofficially on December 31st 2023.

Eugeo: And you've done it alone for over 2 years?

(y/n): Yep.

Everyone was silent and I started contemplating something. Can I create a brotherhood in ALO and even GGO? It could work but would the others be into the idea?