The Return of A Hunter

Song choice was suggested by @VladimirMagauzyan

(y/n) POV

October 21st 380HE

I was in the dark void of my mind, a little aware of what was happening around me but unable to do anything. I have been looking for a way out, something to wake my mind up but everything I've tried has resulted in nothing. I've failed them for the last 4 months in trying to wake up. My mind has been damaged and nothing I've done has been able to fix it. I sat down and was on the verge of giving up. I just curled up into a ball and started letting the tears flow.

(y/n): I failed them. I'm sorry, I failed everyone.

???: No you haven't (y/n).

I slowly looked up to see Amy looking at me with a soft smile.

(y/n): A-Amy?

Amy: It's been a bit.

(y/n): Yeah, but what are you doing here?

Amy: It's your mind silly. Whenever you are at your lowest, it's always me you think of.

(y/n): Why?

Amy: Because I was the catalyst for you becoming The Assassin in the first place. You picture me, and it gives you the drive to keep pushing, even when it seems like you can't push anymore.

I slowly got up and she walked closer to me.

Amy: They need you (y/n), you need to wake up.

(y/n): But how?

Amy: Just trust me.

She then kissed me deeply and after getting over my shock, I kissed her back. After a minute the both of us separated.

Amy: Now, wake up.

I snapped my eyes open and found myself sitting down in a darkened room but I recognized the place. I slowly got up, grunting in effort since I haven't moved in 4 months. I quickly took note of my missing arm and slowly moved my other hand toward my missing arm.

(y/n): (muttering) System call, generate luminous element, regenerate missing organ.

A small green glow came out of my fingers and after a minute they disappeared. I slowly moved my (d/h) arm and felt my fingers moving. I slowly started moving everything and everything started popping and once I was done, I walked out of the shadow and let my eyes adjust to the low light. I quickly saw the smoke and knew Ruled was being raided.

(y/n): I'm back.

I couldn't believe it, I was back.

(y/n): Thank you love.

I walked over to the closet and went for a new change of clothes and my old armor. I quickly changed into the new clothes and then walked over to a drawer in Kirito's room. I opened it and grabbed my hidden blades. I put them on and checked them. I walked back to my armor and put it on once again. I walked over to my belt and put it on. I walked over to the other drawer in Kirito's room and pulled out The Jackal. I checked the magazine.

(y/n): Fully loaded, thank you Kirito.

I grabbed the spare mags and put them on my belt. I walked over to my 2 swords and removed them from the wall. I unsheathed both swords and set them down on the table.

(y/n): I think I should name these Scorpion and Subzero, yeah, that sounds right.

I attached both sheathes to my back and then grabbed the sharpening stone on the table and ran it across both sides of both blades once. I sheathed both swords and then walked outside. I let out a loud whistle to call something, I have no clue what, but I'm hoping something heard it.