Girl of Morning Dew

(y/n) POV

October 30th 2024

I wake up and I instantly smell something really good so it was probably Asuna so I get up and take quick shower, and to check to make sure none of the scars have opened up, and change into a (f/c) long-sleeved shirt and some black pants. After my shower I head out to see Asuna making breakfast and it seems that Kirito is asleep still. Yeah he is definitely not a morning person but neither am I.

(y/n): Hey Asuna how are you doing?

Asuna: I am doing pretty good, how about you?

(y/n): I am good, thank god there is no hangover's here. I am guessing Kirito is still asleep.

Asuna: Yeah, he is definitely not a morning person.

(y/n): Hey I don't blame him, usually not a morning person myself.

Asuna: I see so why are you up anyway?

(y/n): Well I guess I just decided to get up early today.

Asuna: Anymore of the nightmares?

(y/n): Kirito told you, didn't he.

Asuna: Well Liz and Kirito did.

(y/n): And I am guessing in detail.

Asuna: Yeah, they told me what you said to them.

(y/n): Ok, well a couple of time afterwards but not as bad as that one. But that is not what woke me up today, it was the food that did.

Asuna: Thanks but could you get Kirito up because it is almost ready.

(y/n): Ok. *walks over to the master bedroom and enters* (thoughts) How should I wake you up? I got it. *smiles evilly* (normally) HEY WAKE UP AINCRAD IS FALLING APART WE HAVE TO GO NOW!

Kirito: AHHHHHHHHHH! *falls of bed* Ow.

(y/n): *laughing ass off* Oh you should have seen your face that was fucking hilarious.

Kirito: Really man.

(y/n): *still chuckling* Sorry bro, Asuna said breakfast is almost ready so here. *gives hand to pull Kirito up*

Kirito: *takes (y/n)'s hand and gets pulled up* Thanks, now I am hungry so let's go.

(y/n): I couldn't agree more. *both walk out of the room* I got him up.

Kirito: Rudely.

Asuna: What did you do?

(y/n): I may have caused him to jump and fall on the floor. *get hit on the head with a wooden spoon* Ow, I probably deserve that. It was at least funny.

Asuna: Well at least you didn't do that to me.

Kirito: Hey!

Asuna: Come on breakfast is going to get cold.

All 3 of us sit down and we start eating breakfast and talked. Of course I teased them and asked if they did it yet and they denied it while blushing madly so I gave them a break on that. All 3 of us finished breakfast and we start to do thing around the house or outside until lunch when we have sandwiches and after lunch we decide on going for a walk while Kirito explains the rumor he has heard about a ghost in the woods on this floor while Asuna is on Kirito's shoulders.

(y/n): *sneaks up behind Asuna* Boo.

Asuna: AHHHHHHHHHH!

(y/n): *laughing* Damn both of you are similar.

Asuna: *angrily* Really.

Kirito: *chuckles* He got you there.

(y/n): I wouldn't say anything brother because I got you 2.