The Blue-Eyed Demon

(y/n) POV

October 18th 2024

After the run in Kuradeel me, Kirito, and Asuna are on a mapping run of the 74th floor labrinth. We have had to deal with multiple mob's and all other sort's. It has been pretty boring to me and we have been hunting for an hour when we finally find the boss room door.

(y/n): So what's the plan?

Kirito: Let's just take a peek.

Asuna: That is probably a good idea.

When we take a peek the room light's up and we see it, the floor 74 boss, Gleam Eyes.

We immediately run out and get the hell away from that thing

We immediately run out and get the hell away from that thing. After running for a minute we all stop and decide to eat lunch which were sandwiches that Asuna made.

(y/n): Wow these are good sandwiches Asuna.

Kirito: Agreed but how did you get them to taste so good?

Asuna: I have been combining multiple different ingredients to make spices and such from the real world.

(y/n): That's incredible.

Asuna: I have a question for you Kirito, why don't you use the sword that Liz made you? The biggest advantage to using a one handed sword is that you can use a shield but I have never seen you use one.

(y/n) thoughts: She does call him out on it at least but I know the reason why. About 6 months ago I got the unique skill that Kirito has Dual Wielding. I talked to him about it in june.

Flashback

(y/n): Hey Kirito.

Kirito: Hey (y/n). What's up?

(y/n): Can I talk to you privately real fast I need to show you something?

Kirito: Sure. *both head over to a room* What's up?

(y/n): Could you open up your skills real quick?

Kirito: Why?

(y/n): Just trust me.

Kirito: Ok. *opens skill list* Here.

(y/n): Thanks. *scrolls through both* There you are.

Kirito: What is it? *looks* Wait we both have the Dual Wield skill!

(y/n): Yeah we do. And I think I have an Idea as to why. Since we have the same sort of fighting style we both earned the skill.

Kirito: Yeah that would make sense. But we should probably keep this hidden.

(y/n): Agreed.

End of flashback

Asuna: Hey (y/n) what are you thinking about so hard?