Laughing Coffin and Past Trauma

tw: past trauma

No One POV

December 14th 2025

Earlier

In Alfheim Online, Asuna, Leafa, Lizbeth, and Klein are fighting a salamander like mob when it does a tail slam causing the girls to scatter.

Silica: Oh my gosh, Klein, are you ok?

Klein: *holding the tail* Come one guys, what are you waiting for, an invitation?

Lizbeth: (sarcastically) He's being extra manly today.

Leafa: Tell me about it.

Yui: Hold on Klein, were coming.

Klein: Take you time ladies. *mob moves* Oh crap! *get's sprayed with poison gas* Poison gas!

Silica: Hold you breath! *flies up to avoid the gas*

Klein: Asuna!

Asuna: *zoning out*

Klein: Hey Asuna, need a hand here!

Asuna: *still zoned out*

Klein: ALFHEIM TO ASUNAAAA!

Asuna: *snaps out of it and starts chanting a spell to heal Klein*

Klein: *giggling like an idiot*

Every one starts attacking the mob and finish it off.

Asuna: I'm sorry guys, I didn't mean to space out like that.

Klein: It's all good, no foul.

Lizbeth: Yeah, todays is yours and (y/n)'s big day.

Silica: That's right, Kirito and (y/n)'s tournament, it's gonna start soon.

Leafa: I don't know about you guys but why don't we quit early and go over to our room to watch it.

Klein: I say we use the cash we scored to buy beer and snacks.

Lizbeth: Do you honestly think we are going to let you blow all our money on food?

Yui: *flies over to Asuna* Don't you worry mommy, daddy and uncle are going to win today, you'll see.

Asuna: Sure I will. No matter were they go Kirito and (y/n) can handle themselves. *looking at the world tree*

Lizbeth: Hey guys, we don't want to miss the first match so lets start heading over to Yggdrasil city.

timeskip brought to you by chibi Yui getting excited seeing (y/n) and Kirito fighting in the tournament

Asuna, Silica, Klein, Lizbeth, Leafa, and Yui were watching the stream of BoB.

Leafa: *taking a drink* Where's Kazuto and (y/n)? They should of shown up by now?

Silica: Maybe they don't have all the battles up on the feed yet. I mean knowing Kirito we should of seen him running around guns blazing from the start?

Asuna: Yeah but (y/n) is much more methodical and him being hidden is sort of his preference.

Klein: I don't know, those 2 are the craftiest players I have ever met, they're probably laying low waiting for the competition to kill each other off.

Asuna: Oh please, you and I both know Kirito doesn't play like that, (y/n) yes but Kirito no. Isn't that right Yui?

Yui: Absolutely, besides daddy's so fast I doubt he'll even show up on camera. Both of them will sneak up on their enemies before they know what's happening.