Truth's Revealed Part 3

TW: Mention of Stopped Attempted Sexual Assault

(y/n) POV

May 17th, 380HE

(y/n): *steps out of the shadows* Well well, if it isn't Raios and Humbert themselves, *chuckles* in the flesh. There's the famous hair, the outfit's and of course, the massive egos. Hey Kirito.

Kirito: (l/n)?

Eugeo: You know him?

Kirito: It's a long story.

(y/n): My compliments to your cobbler, *chuckles* if I was an arrogant asshole like yourselves.

Raios: Did you just insult us?

(y/n): Yes, yes I did.

Raios: You dare insult a-

(y/n): Yes. See my issue with you is your undeserved arrogance. Because all I see is 2 arrogant assholes with no respect for people like them. *points to Kirito and Eugeo*

Raios: Why?

(y/n): BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO SCRATCH AND CLAW FOR EVERYTHING. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE EVERYTHING RIPPED AWAY FROM YOU IN JUST A SNAP. *snaps fingers*

Raios: Well then, you look like you fight, what style do you use?

(y/n): *chuckles* The same style that you just called, what was it? Oh yes, "primitive and unsightly." See that's another issue, you think that you're so much better than everyone. See I use the same as them, *points to Kirito and Eugeo* a style bred for combat. A style that I have dedicated years to. A style that has saved my life many times. I can beat you with it.

Raios: You want to prove it?

(y/n): I don't care if it's one if it's one or both of you with real swords, fight me if you're man enough because all I see is 2 spineless, ballless, white pieces of shit.

I draw out The Sun Sword as Raios brings out his practice sword but I didn't give a damn.

Kirito POV

I watched as (y/n) drew out his sword. What is he doing here? I watched as he started dueling Raios and he has not lost his edge.

Eugeo: Kirito?

Kirito: Hum? What is it Eugeo?

Eugeo: You once said that some people put something behind their strikes.

Kirito: I did.

Eugeo: What does he put behind his strikes?

Kirito: *sighs* What he puts behind his is complicated.

Eugeo: How come?

Kirito: I've known him for years. He's highly skilled and very dangerous. He puts many things behind his strikes, anger, and rage, but also wanting to protect people he cares about. Even in the past, at one point, if I dueled him in the past, I would have lost.

Eugeo: But, you're one of the most skilled people I know.

Kirito: He's another breed of skill. He honed his skill through duels against 1 or more people for a long time.

Eugeo: Oh.

Kirito: Yeah.

I watched as (y/n) was still dueling Raios and he almost looked bored. Never change brother, never change. He dodged out of the way of Raios's strike and (y/n) went for a hit that Raios barely blocked. Humbert had watched enough and decided to jump in. Eugeo tried to stop him but I put a hand on his shoulder to stop him. I know (y/n), and he'd be able to block the strike like it was nothing. He sensed the attack coming and blocked it at the last second. He jumped so that the 2 were in front of him. He had a smile on his face and it didn't surprise me.