Can We Go Back

(y/n) POV

November 1 2024

After Yui passed out me, Kirito and Asuna along with Sasha and the kids head over to the orphanage and after a night's sleep Yui woke up and we made sure she was ok and after that we start talking with Sasha.

Kirito: There are so many of them.

(y/n): Yeah.

Sasha: It is like this everyday. By the way, is Yui doing any better?

Kirito: Well she got a good night's sleep so I think she is ok. I don't know you ask me?

Sasha: Has this ever happen to her before?

Asuna: We have no idea. You see we found her on floor 22 wandering the forest, the poor thing, she lost her memory.

Sasha: Oh.

Asuna: That's the reason we came here. *notices Yui handing her a roll and takes it and pats her head* We thought maybe someone in the Town of Beginnings might know who she is.

Kirito: You live here, have you ever seen her before?

Sasha: Sorry I haven't. There are a lot of kids in town but I've never seen her. When the game started a lot of the children suffered a lot of psychological trauma, I couldn't stand by and do nothing so I moved to this church and made it a safe place for them to live. I walk through the town everyday looking for kids like these. Kids who need my help but all of my time I have never seen her before.

Asuna: Back to square 1.

(y/n): *here's knocking* Do you want to get that? * walk's to the door with everyone and Sasha opens the door*

Yulier: Sorry to bother you but I need your help.

Sasha lets her in and we go into an office to talk and she thanks us for stopping the army members and asking us for help in finding Thinker because he was betrayed by Kibaou, which I am impressed he survived for this long, Kirito and Asuna were s...

Sasha lets her in and we go into an office to talk and she thanks us for stopping the army members and asking us for help in finding Thinker because he was betrayed by Kibaou, which I am impressed he survived for this long, Kirito and Asuna were sceptical until Yui said she was telling the truth and I trust her so they said we would help. After getting ready with putting our armor and weapons on and Yui coming with us by becoming like a rebelling teenager we head out to the dungeon to get Thinker out. After walking along for a while and watching Asuna throwing away a lot frog leg's we found the safe zone.

Yulier: Thinker! *tries to run over to him but is stopped by (y/n)*

(y/n): Don't he is in there for a reason and I can sense that something is here so don't.

Kirito: What do you sense (y/n)?

(y/n): Something powerful almost like a secret boss.

Kirito: Ok so we should proceed with caution.

We start slowly moving towards the safe zone when we were caught by The Fatal Scythe, A boss that Kirito and Asuna could not even hurt and it probably is worse because I am here.