Death Gun

(y/n) POV

December 13th 2025

Sinon: If we want to get registered into BoB then we need to get to the governor's office quickly.

(y/n): Well then we need to haul ass then.

We immediately take off running towards the office when I saw some bikes on the side.

(y/n): I got an idea. *grabs Sinon's hand and runs to the motorcycles*

Sinon: *yelps*

(y/n): Alright, Kirito you are in the back. Sinon, you sit behind me, I'll drive.

We all hop on and I pay for the bike and quickly take off. After launching onto the off ramp I quickly gun it on the highway while dodging traffic.

Sinon: Wait a sec, these things are supposed to be ridiculously hard to drive, I don't know anyone who can handle them so how come you can?

(y/n): I play a lot of racing games plus I drive a motorcycle myself. *dodges bus*

Sinon: *hugging (y/n) tightly and then starts laughing* Go on punch it, the faster the better.

(y/n): Now you're speaking my language. Now, lets see what this thing can do.

I gun it even harder while weaving in between traffic and get to the office in record time.

(y/n): *checks watch* We've got 6 minutes.

Sinon: We have to hurry, this way. *draggs (y/n)*

We quickly rush to the terminals to sign up for BoB. I know how Death Gun gets to his targets so I decide to not put anything in and sign up and very quickly also secretly do Kirito's as well as a precaution.

Sinon: So, which block did you end up in the prelems?

Kirito: G I guess, G-18.

(y/n): F-37.

Sinon: Oh really, I'm in F too, number 12. That's kinda a cool coincidence. When do we meet though? Oh good were not going to meet un until the finals, (y/n). Kirito we won't meet.

Kirito: What do you mean that's good?

Sinon: If a player makes it to the final bracket in the prelims it won't matter if they lose, they'll automatically advance to the battle royale, that means that we all have a shot at advancing in the battle royal as long as as we make it to the last bracket.

Kirito: Oh.

Sinon: *towards (y/n)* But if we do meet in the final bracket in the prelems, I'll be playing to win.

(y/n): Your on.

We walk around and just talk about the game and the developers along with the money cash converter. We get to the dressing rooms and I tell them that I will be at the lobby because I am already dressed for this. I wait for the 2 and then think about what happened originally with the 2 and I start chuckling because of how funny that was. I wave the 2 over once they exit the dressing rooms while drinking a bourbon on the rocks in the in game bar. We talk and Sinon mentions how it is best to wait until later to equip weapons because people could find a way to counter you but I just keep my weapons hidden by my jacket because I will never get caught off guard without my weapons, ever. I already know how this all works so I start zoning out while also looking out for Death Gun because I know what he looks like but I can't find him, clever bastard. While I was in my thoughts I see someone out of my peripheral vision and see Sinon's friend, Spiegel. The second Death Gun. I tense up a little when he offers his hand but still shake it to be nice. After he sits down I return to my thoughts once again with how this little fuck tries to hurt Sinon and it pisses me off that he uses her past trauma to make a character and kills people with poison. He got this idea from his brother who was Red-Eyed Xaxa, one of the 3 heads of Laughing Coffin. I was tempted to interrogate him right now but I kept my composure and I will wait and bide my time until I can beat this little fucker to a bloody pulp.