Welcome To The Dessert of The Real (The beginning of the Fairy Dance Arc)

(y/n) POV

November 7th 2024

(y/n): Hey.

Kazuto: *tries to move*

(y/n): Hey, hey, hey, take it easy. Come on. *slowly moves Kazuto back to his room* Here, I'll go check up on Asuna for you ok.

Kazuto: *weakly* Thanks.

I leave Kazuto's room and look for Asuna's. After a few minutes I found her room and gently knock and did not hear anything. I knew that she was still going to be stuck but I hoped that maybe it wouldn't have happened but it looks like it did. I slowly open the door and see her with the nerve gear still on so she still has not woken up.

(y/n): (mumbles) Damnit.

Closing the door behind me I slowly make my way back to Kazuto's room. This is going to be rough. I knock on the door.

Kazuto: Come in.

(y/n): Hey.

Kazuto: Hey, so how is she?

(y/n): *takes a deep breath* She has not woken up yet.

Kazuto: What!

(y/n): I walked into her room and she was not awake at all. I'm sorry.

Kazuto: No it's ok. Hopefully she will wake up soon.

(y/n): Me too.

???: K-Kazuto?

I whip around because I jumped because of both paranoia and that a voice came behind me and I was ready to fight but stopped myself when I realised it was Suguha, Kazuto's cousin but because they are so close there like siblings.

Suguha: Kazuto! *rushes over*

Kazuto: Sugu?

Sugu: *crying* Your back, you're finally back. *huggs Kazuto tightly*

I watch the scene play out in front of me and it warms my heart a lot to see family back together again. After a minute I decide to say something.

(y/n): *clears throat* Are you going to introduce me or not?

Kazuto: Oh sorry, (y/n) this is my sister Suguha and Sugu this is a very close friend of mine (y/n).

(y/n): *holds hand out* Hello, Suguha.

Suguha: *takes (y/n)'s hand for a handshake* It is a pleasure to meet you (y/n).

(y/n): Same to you. *ends handshake* So, now what?

Kazuto: I don't know.

(y/n): I am sorry to ask you of this but do you think I could stay at your place, if you don't mind?

Kazuto: Don't you have anywhere to go?

(y/n): No, I use to live alone so I probably have lost the place and my parents are not here. (thoughts) I don't even know how much time has passed in my world.