The Good Kind of Payback (Night Time Fun Part 2)

Spicy warning again, just like last time, things are going beyond PG-13 so you have been warned. And before anyone panics, all characters are 16 and older

(y/n) POV

January 28th 2027

I was over at Sachi's place, hanging out with her. No one was in her house so it was just the 2 of us. We were in her room cuddling and watching movies. I was still planning to make up to Sachi, Rika, and Keiko for making out with Alice, Asada, Suguha, and Yuuki. It was peaceful as the both of us were watching John Wick. I felt Sachi moving a little. It wasn't much, just small little movements, but it felt like she was holding herself back about something. Her hands were twitching a little as we continued to watch it. Once the movie was over, she hopped up quickly.

Sachi: I'm going to get snacks.

She then bolted out of the room before I could even protest.

Sachi POV

I walked out of my room quickly and went to the bathroom. God this is so nerve-wracking. Suguha, Alice, Asada, and Yuuki told me, Rika, and Keiko about their makeout sessions with him and god did they make it seem incredible. Yuuki also said that he would probably do the same for us so we decided to invite him over, I went first. I changed into an outfit that would leave nothing to the imagination, Rika's idea. But this is still nerve-wracking. They said he wouldn't go further than making out which made sense after they explained what he said, but still, it's the first time I've ever experienced something like this, but I know (y/n) will still be the kind, caring guy he always is. I let out a small breath as I walked out of the bathroom and back towards my room, thank goodness no one was there. I took one last deep breath before I walked into my room.

(y/n) POV

I heard the door open.

(y/n): Hey Sachi-

As soon as I looked at her, I swear I died on the spot. She was in an outfit that left nothing to the imagination. I felt my cheeks heat up at the sight of her and I didn't even try to hide the fact that I was checking her out because she looked so good like god damn. She must have gotten some confidence because she sauntered over here and I audibly gulped. She then got on top of me and straddled me.

Sachi: (y/n)?

I snapped out of it and looked at her in her light blueish green eyes.

(y/n): Y-Yes.

Sachi: What do you think?

(y/n): You look good, very good.

Sachi: Thanks.

(y/n): I'm guessing they told you 3 about what happened in The Underworld.

Sachi: They did.

(y/n): So this is what you were so nervous about.

Sachi: Yeah. (quietly) I've never done this before.

(y/n): Ok. Did they also tell you that I'm not going to go further than making out?

Sachi: They did.

(y/n): Ok, do you want me to take the lead?

Sachi: Yes please, I have no clue what to do.

(y/n): Ok.

I then flipped us both over so that I was straddling her. She squeaked a little as I did the move and I looked at her with a soft smile.

(y/n): Sorry I had to do that so suddenly.

Sachi: *blushing* It's ok.

I then leaned closer to her so that I was hovering just above her lips.