Welcome to Alfheim Online

(y/n) POV

January 19th 2025

(y/n): Touch her again and I will dislocate your arm and snap your wrist.

Sugou: OWW OWW OK I'LL STOP JUST LET GO!

(y/n): *lets go* Bitch. 

Sugou: *rubs shoulder* You have a loose cannon of a friend there Kazuto.

(y/n): What did you say about me. 

Sugou: It doesn't matter, what matters is that I am marrying her but you both are invited to the wedding a week from now. 

(y/n) thoughts: We'll see about that. We are getting her out and you will lose everything you little shit.

Sugou: Well I have to go so goodbye to both of you. *leaves* 

(y/n): (mumbles) I should of snapped his arm. 

Kazuto: That would have done us any good but thanks for stopping him from doing anything else. 

(y/n): No problem. 

Kazuto: Let's go home.

(y/n): You sure? 

Kazuto: Yeah. 

timeskip brought to you by chibi (y/n) already planning

Suguha: Kazuto, the bathroom's yours. 

We got back and I know that Kazuto is going to be in his room so I decided to crash on the couch so I can let Suguha confort Kazuto while think and figure out the next move which is just to wait for Andrew (Agil) to send me and Kazuto a message and out of boredom I scroll through things and my phone is my phone from my world so it has access to all of the things from my world as well. I review a few things from the show just to make sure I have things right. I hear the door open and I know that Suguha has entered his room so I probably should not enter and disturb them so I will just sleep on the couch. I stay up for a couple more hours and just watch memes and relax then I go to sleep. 

January 20th 2025

I wake up and after a second I hear a door closing and footsteps that sound like someone is running then another door being closed forcefully.

(y/n): *chuckles* Suguha. Time to get up. 

I do know that she said to hang in there to Kazuto and it is important to keep doing that. She is right to hang in there but we will need to get to work getting Asuna back I am just waiting for-

Kazuto: (y/n)! I need to talk to you. 

Perfect timing. I get up and head over to his room. He shows me what he got from Agil and looking at the photo I knew it was Asuna. We decide to get ready and head out to Andrew's cafe for the information we need. After walking for a few minutes we get there and see him cleaning a glass. 

Andrew: Yo, your early guys. 

Kazuto: What'd you do scare all of your costumer's away. *gets smacked by (y/n)* Ow. 

Andrew: Very funny, man at night it is off the hook in here. 

(y/n): No doubt. So what is the deal with the photo. 

Andrew: Straight to business, that's what I like about you (y/n). Yeah that's going to take a little explaining. But first check this out. *slides game over* 

Kazuto: A game. 

Andrew: It is a MMO for the amusphere, it's what replaced nervegear on the market. 

Kazuto: Hu. So it's a VR MMO, just like Sword Art. Alfheim Online. 

Andrew: It is actually pronounced Alfhime. It means land of the fairies.