Our Job Isn't Done Yet (The Beginning of The War of The Underworld Arc)

TW: Wound stitching

(y/n) POV

January 1st 2027

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz*

I woke up to the sound of something buzzing. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and looked at what was making the noise. My phone buzzed with a number I recognized as a number from Kikuoka. I picked up my phone and quietly exited my and Kazuto's room. I went into the living room and answered the phone.

Kikuoka: (l/n). Thank goodness you answered.

(y/n): Kikuoka, why the fuck are you calling me, it's 3 in the damn morning.

Kikuoka: There's a situation developing here and we need your help.

(y/n): What?

Kikuoka: Someone hacked into The Underworld.

I was silent for a second and am now fully wide awake.

(y/n): What do you mean hacked?

Kikuoka: Someone got into our system and gained access to a super account and entry into The Underworld. We can still enter into The Underworld.

(y/n): What super account did they get access to?

Kikuoka went silent for a solid minute.

(y/n): What super account did they get access to?

Kikuoka: Vecta and they also got an account for a Dark Knight.

I went dead silent after he said that. Shit. War of The Underworld is starting.

Kikuoka: There was something else too. When we looked into the system we found something a group of random letters in there, planted by them.

I quickly put my phone on speaker and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen.

(y/n): What are they?

Kikuoka: 'sohtwt iisem.

I wrote the letters down on the paper and looked over them. An idea popped into my head.

(y/n): They're not random, I think it's a word scramble.

I started solving it and thinking of every combination. After a few minutes, only one thing came to my mind. I started writing it out and once I finished it, there were no extra letters so it's this and what I came up with, I did not like.

(y/n): (muttering) Shit.

Kikuoka: What is it? What does it say?

(y/n): It's nothing good for any of us.

Kikuoka: What does it say?

(y/n): *sighs* It's Showtime.

Kikuoka: As in the line that XaXa used in the letter addressed to both you and Kirito?

(y/n): Yeah, but it was PoH who used the line back in SAO.

Kikuoka: Oh.

(y/n): Shit.

Kikuoka: I'll explain more when you get here but we need your help.

(y/n): If Laughing Coffin is involved then you have my help. How many STLs do you have?

Kikuoka: 5 total.

(y/n): So I'll bring some people with me along with Alice, Eugeo, Ronye, Tiese, and Selka.

Kikuoka: Ok. I'll wait for your call (y/n). See you soon.

(y/n): Bye.

He hangs up and I let out a sigh. I grab the paper and looked over it again. I made no mistake on the scramble.