Back In Black

There is supposed to be AC/DC's back in black on here but it doesn't want to work right now so it will be here.

(y/n) POV

December 14th 2025

(y/n): Hey guys.

Sinon: Oh good, you're still alive.

(y/n): *jumps down* Happy to see you too. *sets up Barret*

Sinon: I didn't know you could snipe.

(y/n): It's what I use to do before I got my other 2 sets of hand guns because I already had the Deagles.

Sinon: Oh.

(y/n): So what's the situation?

Sinon: Dine is being chased by Pale Rider.

(y/n): Gocha.

Sinon: I'm going to take one of them out.

(y/n): Wait till one kills the other.

Sinon: Fine. You stealth skills are pathetic.

(y/n): Actually there was someone behind you that I took out without you knowing.

Sinon: Oh.

We watch as Pale Rider walks onto the bridge. Dine starts shooting and he starts dodging and using acrobatic moves to get on the large wires that support the bridge while Dine starts shooting at him again. He uses his speed and agility to his advantage but doesn't have any other weaponry so he probably doesn't have much strength. He jumps of and does many flips and dodging bullets. Dine runs out and starts to reload while Ridder charges and shoots him with a shotgun, knocking him back. He gets near Dine and point-blanks him with his shotgun. He puts another shell into his gun and point-blank headshots him, killing him. While watching him he goes down because of a stun bullet.

Sinon: Did you hear a gunshot?

Kirito: There wasn't one.

(y/n): It's most likely a suppressed rifle.

Sinon: Yeah.

They start talking about if anyone was around and I was barely listening and looking out. Kirito then notices the stun bullet. I look out and see him, Death Gun.

(y/n): There!

Kirito: How longs he been there?

Death Gun: *walks forward*

Sinon: That's a Silent Assassin.

(y/n): Accuracy International L115A3, .338 Lapua Magnum chambered.