CHAPTER 57✓

PAULA'S POV:

"Girl relax I got this" Lewis said calmly as he opened the door of the cafe us we entered . Lewis smiled the moment he spotted Mr Scott his friend who was a lawyer.

"Good morning Jonathan" Lewis greet hugging before introduce us.

"Paula this Jonathan Scott  my lawyer friend I told you about . Jonathan this is Paula my best friend ".

"Nice to meet you Mr Scott" I greeted stretching my hand for a handshake.

" The pleasure is all mine. Please call me Jonathan . Mr Scott makes me feel old " he replied with a smile before taking my hand  bringing it to his lips for a kiss with his eyes watching mine.

"Ok...I think we done with the pleasantries "  Lewis spoke breaking the awkward silence taking a seat before I also took mine followed by Jonathan.

"So back to the agenda of the day " Jonathan said with a warm smile glancing at me.

"Paula irrespective of how uncomfortable you are going to be by some questions I would ask  . You are gonna have to be very strong and honest with me. Since you have to remember some bad memories which is very hard but you have to , .....if you want justice." He said having a very serious face before giving me a friendly smile.

"Ok ....." I answered trying to smile as Lewis held my left hand giving it a gentle squeeze.

"So who are we fighting against ? " He asked with that warm smile. Indirectly asking me who raped me.

I opened my mouth to answer but no words came out .

" Go on... answer "Lewis gently spoke as Jonathan smiled encouraging me to go on.

"Hmm.... Hayden Adrian Costello" I answered trying to be confident earning a smile from Lewis.
Immediately the smile on Jonathan's face dropped .

"Sorry....what..did_"he stuttered but I quickly cut him off.

"Hayden Adrian  Costello is the rapist".

"......As in ... Adrian Costello.... the billionaire ?" He questioned shocked.

"Yes " I answered  nervously .

"As in Adrian Costello the "BILLIONAIRE BAD BOY " as in the Costello anybody knows?

"JONATHAN SNAP OUT OF IT ! Yes the so called BILLIONAIRE BAD BOY OR HOWEVER WIKIPEDIA DESCRIBES HIM!" Lewis said annoyed by his reactions.

"Lewis can we speak in private please" Jonathan said getting up trying to form a smile but failed as Lewis looked confused but I quickly signaled him to go . As I waited behind.

I sat there for about thirty to thirty-five minutes before Lewis came back with a pissed off look as he sat down with Jonathan behind.
Making me confused as to what went on between them hoping it wasn't what I was thinking .

".... sorry for the inconveniences " Jonathan spoke first before glancing at Lewis.
"So back to our discussion ,
.....could you brief me on what really happened back then . When and where the incidence happened " he questioned nervously.

"It happened about six years ago .....back in high school . I was in sophomore year and he was a senior"
I answered as Jonathan start recording and taking notes on his writing pad.

"How old were you  then?" He questioned

" Sixteen"

"Which high school?"