CHAPTER 33✓

PAULA'S POV:

"Welcome to come Greece amore " Adrian said as we descended the plane . I just remained silent following behind him as he walked towards the awaiting cars .

We sat inside as the car began to move . Well I couldn't lie I was a bit excited but sad because I miss my baby boy and Lewis. I turned my head watching outside the window.

"So are you excited to be in ....Greece?" I heard Adrian say making me turn my head to see Adrian watching me smiling. What was funny?

"NO !" I simply answered turning my head back to the window annoyed at his question. If I was excited or not that's none of his business. I just couldn't wait to go back home.

"Hey ....am really sorry for barging in without knocking am just not used to sharing a place with someone else"

"No you are not used to sharing a place with someone who ain't your slut because I doubt the slut you f**k with don't mind you barging in on them but next time GET YOURSELF ENQUIRED WITH SOME MANNERS BEFORE I CHOP YOUR BALLS OFF"

I turned the minute I heard my phone ringing from my purse. I quickly removed it to see Lewis calling. As I smile made it's way on my face answering it.

"HOW WICKED YOU ARE PAULA! just one day and you forgotten about us?"Lewis yelled through the phone.

"Baby lu c'mon you know I just landed and how can I forget about my lovely boy_" I was saying when I heard Adrian clearing his throat glaring in my direction . What's his problem? .

"Are you okay?"Lewis asked .

"Yh am fine baby lu but am gonna I have to call you later" I said annoyed by Adrian glaring.

"Why?"

"When I reach the hotel I will call you baby "

"Oh right love you girl" babylu said.

"I love you too babyl__"I was saying when my phone was harshly snatched from my hands . I furiously turned to see Adrian ending the call. I took my phone from him angrily. Has he lost it or what?

"WHAT THE F**K IS YOU PROBLEM MOTHERF**KER!!" I snapped angrily . I am always seen as the bad person but here he was practically asking for my trouble.

"IT'S NOT IN MY CAR THAT YOU WILL MAKE YOUR STUPID LOVE CALLS LEIGHTON!" He snapped angrily.What f**k was his problem?

"Well for your information Mr Costello , the car isn't complain so back off and don't you dare touch my phone again."

"Baby...babylu" he muttered laughing .

"Such a stupid name to call your boyfriend.... why does he still wear diapers ?" he asked smirking.

"MIND YOUR F**KING BUSINESS"

" Well if you don't know Leighton ,YOU ARE MY F**KING BUSINESS!"

"DO I LOOK LIKE ONE OF YOUR STUPID SERVANTS !"

" WELL YOU ARE UNDER ME SO YOU COMPLY WITH THE RULES"

"F**K YOU!" I snapped at him angry.

" I will be glad for you to f**k me you know my favorite sex position?"he said smirking making me look at him furiously. He has no morals and self respect such a disgrace to his poor father.

" What did you just say??" I asked watching angrily.

"......I was just.... joking you.. know I have a very good sense of humor" he said stuttering as I turned away from him . I was not going to waste my last energy on this piece of sh*t. So I remained quiet till the car came to a stop.