CHAPTER 16✓

Hello there so this chapter is dedicated to my most interactive reader @dxdgirly15 . Your comments just boost my day. You make me laugh any time I read your comments. Always supporting #team_adrian🙉 🤨. But I love you girl  thanks for reading and commenting 😊. So guys please go follow @dxdgirly and check out her lovely work🤗🤗.

Adrian's POV:

"Miss Leighton in my office now!' I spoke through the intercom  . Well since she decided to ignoring me am gonna to show her who's is in charge. Soon the was a knock on my door knowing she was the one I let her in. She entered my office with a strict frown as always standing in front of my desk. Couldn't she even smile for a minute.

"Miss Leighton  take this and go to  the Williams harbour  and get me some fishes and shrimps  for me " I said pulling out my black card stretching into towards her . Instantly her face drop watching me shock before her face become furious .

"....you want me to go to all the way to Williams harbour which is like ....three towns away from here which can take me like three hours  to  get there just to get you fishes and shrimps when you can you can  get at the supermarket fours blocks  away from  here !! She snapped .

"Watch it am the boss woman!"

"F**k off you jerk head that's not the reason I f**king wrote an application letter to work here so I suggest you get you self an errand boy!!"she said turning her back heading towards the door.

"If I were you I wouldn't it's either you run the errand or consider yourself fired" I said placing my black card on my desk as I turned my attention to my computer. The moment I spoke she stop in her tracks pulling her hand away from the door handle with her back facing me giving me a perfect view of those sexy fat big a** cheeks of her . Suddenly she turned facing me with a hard glare as  always before walking towards my desk.

"How many fishes should I get you ?" She asked instantly a smirked appeared on my face but I kept my face straight . Just look how I had her under my power.

"I want one fish and shrimps 16kg " I said without looking at her but I could feel she was beyond furious which just made me happy. She took my card heading to the door.

"Oh one more thing Miss Leighton don't try to act smart bring back a receipt.  from Williams. "

"who the h*ll goes to a harbour  to buy a just one fish ....a**hole" 
I heard her  muttering shutting the door as she rolled her eyes frowning making me laugh  at her . Well that's her punishment for ignoring the boss. F**k  what's wrong with me?...no one ever dares to snap at me or else I wouldn't fear to put the person down and fire him but here I was messing with her by sending her off to get me fish and shrimp from a place about three towns away as a punishment . What the h*ll has come over me. I smiled the moment she turned asking how many fishes she should get ?...the minute I said "she should consider herself fired if she refuses "...... maybe this job might mean so much to her . I didn't even need the fish or shrimp what in God's name will I Adrian Costello be using a  fish for ? I have never cooked my either life. Suddenly my phone started ringing making me annoyed who the f**k is calling me at this time of the day cause everyone knows I don't pick calls during my working hours so I decided to ignore it  but still it kept on ringing so I just picked up angrily.

"What?" I angrily snapped into the phone.

".... Adrian men it's me Ryan I was _" Ryan was speaking through the phone but I cut him off hung up on him annoyed . The fact that he was my best friend didn't give him the right to cross his limits cause he knows the rules . Don't f**king call me when am working   because my foundation as always and will always be my number priority.  He had even angered me today I better warn  him to back off Paula before he even thinks about sex position he was gonna take her . I groaned grabbing  a bottle of water to drink am really hungry but I was feeling lazy to get my a** off the chair .