CHAPTER 21✓

PLEASE DO NOT BE CONFUSED BECAUSE IF YOU READ THE SUMMARY OF THIS BOOK YOU WILL REALIZE THAT HIS NAME IS "HAYDEN ADRIAN COSTELLO " popularly know as "ADRIAN COSTELLO" .🤗🤗🤗 thanks for your understanding.   

Third person :

"How did you know my name is Hayden?"  Adrian asked as Paula walked away  but Immediately stopped in her tracks upon hearing the question.
She turned watching him confused and shock before she masked it with an expressionless.

" Google your biography  and you will know that your first name is Hayden, Mr Costello"
she snapped at him harshly before walking back to the table splashing her glass of wine on his face then quickly walked out not without Adrian hearing her muttering.

"How much I f**king  I hate "

Adrian sat there shocked . Here he thought he was telling her how he felt about her instead she thinks that he was just in for sex.
"I am definitely gonna prove her wrong" thought to himself as he glanced at his now sock and stain shirt. She had just **king ruined his expensive shirt.  Could his day get any better?....

He picked up his phone calling one of his guards outside to bring be a shirt . Within a minute  a guard knocked on the door greeting Adrian as he handled him a shirt . Adrian quickly wore it  before heading out of the restaurant into his car expecting to see Paula inside waiting for him but she wasn't inside. Immediately he snapped at his guard and driver seeking for her where about.

Just to heard that she had hailed an Uber. Adrian sat in his car confused , angry and frustrated this girl was making him go nuts . Any girl would have instantly fallen for him at first sight but here was  this one girl Paula , who  had a panicattack at sight , then looks at him in disgust and hatred . A day had never passed without her frowned and glaring at him in angrily.

For the first time he had ever been rejected by a woman moreover being slapped by her more than three times........fuck what is happening to him . He thought to himself .  Why is she playing stubborn?

Why does she always flinch at his touch ....well with the exception of slapping him ...he chuckled as he thought. Any woman will instantly melt by just a single touch by him.
He has never felt this way for woman before . Why does she look at him disgust when he smells good with the most expensive perfumes.

" Am f**king tall and well built with abs and muscles , I am undeniably  handsome I have I the perfect hair any woman will wanna rub her hand through . Am famous and rich  and most importantly I am extremely good in bed  so want else could a woman want . What can't I give her ??.......or is she a lesbian??.
HELL NO!!! that's impossible  she couldn't be one ....no she can't be a lesbian."  Adrian thought frustrated.

He snapped out his thoughts when his driver cut him out of his thoughts telling him the had arrived home .

πππππππππ

Paula quickly sat in  Uber immediately immediately it had arrived . She just couldn't stand the balls of that  bastard.
"How much I hate you I just wish I could kill you"  she said to herself angrily . She knew is was just a strategy you get into her pants by  using such stupid romantic words on her. Dude has got a very poor choice of romantic words , he really needed to steal some lines from Shakespeare's Rome and juilet. She wondered the number of woman he had said such poor words to. Never will she fall for that  bastard . Even if he was the last male on this Earth she prefers to be a Roman sister than spread her leg opened for that man whore .

Soon as she reached her house she quickly entered heading straight to the bathroom to shower before coming out to join Damien and Lewis  for dinner. Well since today she wasn't going to the restaurant to work they decided to have a movie night before heading straight to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________
Hi guys sorry for the short CHAPTER.

PLEASE VOTE 😉.
LET ME KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER.

PLEASE COMMENT 😂.......
THANKS FOR READING.🤩🤩🤩🤩