CHAPTER 48✓

🤣🤣🤣😅 hmm....so I just realized some of you love longs chapter . I just hope God gives me the strength to write longer chapter cause it ain't easy .😥😥😥😥.

PAULA'S POV:

"Awww mummy loves you my little boy. I can't wait to come back home and give you some cuddles. Then mummy will take you out to the zoo then I will buy you some chocolate cupcakes." I spoke through the phone with a sad smile on my face while Damien cried on the phone as I tried to pamper him .

Finally I got to hear my baby's voice. I was a bit sad because I have missed him as much as he misses me. Well you should understand it's not easy as a mother being away from your son. I hanged up after chatting with babylu sitting on the beach chair behind me . Feeling sad and bored , the wedding is really boring. It's was just a bunch of people trying to display their wealth and class.

And to add up I really felt uncomfortable and out of place with everyone on the table staring at me. The most annoying thing was the way the ladies on our table were staring at me . Like they wanted to murder me the minute they got their hands on me. The lustful looks the guys gave were really irritated making supper uncomfortable in their presence . Well am not surprised considering the way Adrian is why wouldn't he have such friends . Just a bunch of male whores .

I got up heading back to the dinner since I am quiet hungry then maybe I could just head back to the suite peacefully . And just like before the minute I got to table all eyes were on me with Adrian no where to be found as I took a seat. Damn I shouldn't have wore the dress Adrian gave to me.

" Hi am Derrick I never got to introduce myself to you proper due to my friends bad manners" the guy a seat away from me spoke shifting to the chair beside me. Which was the chair Adrian had sat on . I just nodded my head glancing at him as I turned my attention back to Adrian's phone.

"So ...are you and Adrian really dating ?" He asked interrupting me again as I sighed irritated with his question. Before I was going to respond a familiar voice snapped from behind grasping my arm.

"NO! INFACT SHE BELONGS TO ANOTHER MAN A FOOLISH ONE INDEED !"

" Let's go we are leaving! " Adrian snapped twitching his nostrils glaring at me angrily . Whiles the guys watched him confused trying to figure out what was going on . What the f**k was his problem?

Finally at least it's an opportunity to get away from guys intensive stares . I quickly got up as Adrian walked away taking the lead. Not like I care but he was happy few minutes ago so what has made so furious right now ? For him to be acting like a b*tch on his period.

Damn the sonofb*tch is walking really fast or has something urgent happened. I sat on the couch taking off my shoes as soon as we got back to the suite.

"DON'T DARE WASTE MY F**KING TIME GO PACK YOUR PIECE OF SH*T CAUSE WE ARE LEAVING TONIGHT !" Adrian angry yelled walking back to the living room with a little suitcase .

"WHAT ?" I snapped angrily surprised by his statement. If we were leaving tonight couldn't he tell me earlier so I could have been prepared.

"YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST TOLD ME EARLIER !"

" DON'T YOU DARE QUESTION ME WOMAN NOW DO AS I SAY AND GET YOUR WORTHLESS SH*TS ! "

He angrily yelled glaring at me with protruding veins . I angrily got up heading back to my room to get my things but stopped in my track when he angrily snapped again.

"Oh and make sure you don't steal any of my portable hotel properties and give them to your worthless family because they are thousand times above your wealth and class."

I angrily turned back walking towards him as I gave him a dirty slap on the face . How dare he ? Who the h*ll does he think he is?

"HOW DAR__" I was yelling when I felt his hands harshly fly across my face twice making me groan in pain taking a step back shocked. Did he just slap me?

"LET THIS BE THE LAST TIME YOU RISE YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON ME YOU LYING SLUT ! TRUST ME IF YOU DARE I WILL F**KING MURDER YOU PAULA NOW GET YOUR SH*T ." He angrily snapped harshly pushing me away walking pass me. I stood there still in complete shock trying to control my breath.

We had being inside the plane for the past two hours . And Adrian had locked himself inside the room whiles I on the other hand still remained in shock by what had happened back in the suite.

I heard the door unlocked with Adrian footsteps approaching standing a few metres away from me as he spoke with no remorse in his voice it was just angry. I gasped when he threw my phone and purses on the floor in front of the chair I was sitting on.

"NOW HAND OVER MY PHONE !" he coldy spoke glaring at me . I angrily threw his phone on ground before him "Sonofab*tch!" I muttered with a furrowed brow.

" I HEARD THAT.!. NOW LISTEN BITCH! YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST WOMAN I HAVE HIT SO CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY BECAUSE THOSE SLAPS WERE NOTHING AS COMPARED TO WHAT AM CAPABLE OF , CAUSE AM THE DEVIL HIMSELF ! BESIDES YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO'S GOT A PhD IN SLAPPING ." he snapped walking away back to the room he was in .

Damn me Paula! Why couldn't I just use something to hit him instead I sat down like mute the person I used to be back in high school. Well am not surprised that won't apologise because I heard he had aways been that kind of person.

I descended the stair of the plane as behind Adrian a car awaited us. Soon as I was about to sit inside Adrian push me away glaring at me .

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I yelled angrily I was not going tolerate his bullsh*t. If he hits me again am gonna hit him too.

"WHERE THE F**K DO THINK YOU ARE GOING BITCH?... FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU ARE NOT PLACING YOUR FILTHY SELF IN MY EXPENSIVE CAR ITS ABOVE YOUR STANDARD . SO WHY DON'T YOU ORDER AN UBER FROM HERE AND FIND YOUR WAY BACK TO THE SH*THOLE YOU CALL A HOME OR BETTER STILL CALL YOUR BOYFRIEND TO COME GET YOUR WORTHLESS SELF!"

" WH__". I was about to speak again when he cut me off snapping.

"Oh one more thing Leighton how about you take a day off and take your worthless son out to the zoo then give him some cuddles oh and forget to buy it's cupcakes".

I gasped surprised in shock and fear shaking as he entered his car with his driver driving away living me there . Did just the word "son " ? How did Adrian find out about Damien?

____________________________________________________________________
HOW DARE ADRIAN?
I DARE HE RISE HIS HANDS ON A WOMAN?

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR THIS CHAPTER 🤗 .
THANKS FOR READING 😉.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND SHARE.
PLEASE VOTE 😽. BECAUSE I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT.
PLEASE FOLLOW ME @kaytylamarshall.

Thanks again and have a great day 🤗 .
Love you all 🤩🤩