CHAPTER 10✓

Adrian POV:

I got up growling with a weight on me so opened my eyes and that's when I noticed two blond naked bitches on me . I pushed their disgusting bodies off me as I quickly jumped out of the bed.
"Where did these things come from???".......oh yh yesterday I had an amazing threesome I smirked at the memories of it then quickly frowned how dare these bitches spent the night here. Does my house look like their fathers worthless sh*t hole of a house?

"HEY !!!GET YOUR F**KED UP ASS OUT OF HERE " I yelled pulling both of them by the hair making them groan in pain at the same time trying to release my hold on their hair but I just held it harder increasing the pain.

"Ouch!!!you are hurting us" I of them yelled as their eyes turned watery.

"GET YOUR FILTHY SELVES OUT OF HERE"I yelled as I pulled their hair harder cause them to fall off the bed yelling with pain .
"Ahhh..are you sure you... don't wanna a good f**k this morning to start your day ??"
One bitch said trying to be brave making her look stupid cause anyone knows I don't do twice f**k once am done with you for the night it's over you are an old expired chick!! So decided to teach the bitch a lesson since she wants to act brave. I released my hold on their hair or should I say fake hair then grasped the chicks neck tightly making her gasped for air as the other bitch also gasped in shock screaming with tears such a weak bitch.

"Adrian please..... you are hurting her !"she said stuttering and shaking before I released my hold a her neck then slapped her stupid face immediately she fall on the floor trying to breathe whiles rubbing her neck.

"Am going to shower by time I come out disappear here from without a single trace" I said hoarsly before heading to the shower. Well I would blame my mother if she hadn't invited me for her stupid dinner which sucked by the way I without have gone to the club to have some fun and bring back those two pathetic weak a** bitches.
Like seriously what the hell is wrong with this women they come so easily when you wanna enter their pants yet when it's time to go the start to act like we are married stupid women always weak and foolish.
I smirked when I come out of the shower to see indeed the bitches had disappeared with no trace . I know I scared the sh*t out of them but it had to be done to show them their place especially when a woman is being difficult you use all means to put her at her place .

I dressed in an Armani black suit with the first three buttons of my shirt open as I wore my black shoes holding my phone ? I heading downstairs.

"JOE...JOE" I yelled calling my maid . Well don't be surprised if a have a male as my maid it's simply because I don't want any useless woman in my pent house unless it's sex .

".... My Lord...you called for me " Joe said rushing towards me bowing is head making me smile indeed am a god that everyone serves even my useless employees bow down to me as their god of life because without me they won't have money to live and most of all the ladies see me as the Greek god ..yh I Know am one I don't need any stupid bitch telling me that even though they say it I hear this everyday . I have everything the looks ,the fame ,the muscular body, the money everything my life is complete and perfect but not to forget am also the sex god the ladies just can't resist me am too good for them and I did f**k them hard that they always end up limping the next day . They all want me even the sugar mummies beg me to f**k them they just can't live without me.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY YOUR NAME YOU BASTARD???" I questioned annoyed anytime I call him I have to call him twice before he responds.

"my lord.am extremely sorry " he said stuttering.

"I thought as much unless you want to to lose your job idiot!! Anyway go to my room and dump the sheet and clean my room well I expect it to be spotless as me " I snapped at him walking out .

"..... master..... please I prepared your ... breakfast"

I stopped in my trackers frowning as I turned my back to face this stupid lowlife watching him angrily. Am seriously late for work and this goat is speaking about breakfast. Oh God what made me employ this dump animal.
"FEED YOUR FOOD TO MY DOGS!!!" I snapped at him annoyed before I walked out of my penthouse snapping my fingers in the air to the driver and my body guards as he run to open the door for me.
"Greets my Lord" he said bowling his head as Ignored him then he rushed to the driver's sit as my body guards sat in the car ahead of mine .

In 20minutes I had reached my company. Today I was extremely late because I normally come to the office at 8:00am but because of yesterday clubbing I reached here at 9:30pm but who could question me for coming to work late I rule over everyone I smirked at the thought as walked inside . Immediately the place becomes quite with employees bowling their heads run to their various departments just the way I like it . I quickly walked to my private elevator with my guards behind me . In second I was at my floor so I walk to my office as my bodyguards remain on my floor outside my office. I sat on my chair smiling at a video Ryan sent me with him in a pool with some naked bitches . I grabbed my coffee slipping it my mouth ......wait when did Maria bring in my coffee . Why the f**k didn't she put my coffee in my Monday mug . This stupid bitch and her pregnancy is really beginning to get on my nerves.
"MARIA GET YOUR STUPID A** IN MY OFFICE NOW !!" I yelled through the intercom . She just can't do things perfectly how many time do I have to tell her to use the right mug everyday . I take my coffee in a black mug on Mondays and every one knows that so why the f**k will she serve my coffee in a white mug on a Monday. Why the hell is she even delaying?? Oh God someone wife is about to die with an unborn bastard!!

A knock on my door interpreted my thoughts .
"Enter" I snapped at her as she opened the door entering.
"WHY THE F**K___." I yelled but stopped when hot blonde entered .

" Sweet Jesus f**k me..." I muttered Damm she was not just hot but extremely sexy . F**k those boobs and curves.. such a seductress what a beauty ......I watched her as i bit my lips. I rose my head to watch her beautiful face again but instead she stood there panicking and shivering as her eyes became watery making me confused so I watch her confused as I walked to her but Immediately she gasped falling but I was quick to catch her . I shook her trying to wake her up but she didn't open her eyes so I carried her to the couch in my office then quickly called one of my body guards outside to send in the doctor.

I know am extremely good looking but how can this sexy blonde have a panicattack seeing me. .....I thought to myself extremely confused .

__________________________________________________________________
HELLO LOVELY READERS !!!
HOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING GOOD??
FINALLY ADRIAN'S POV😁😁.
SO HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER???

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT.

PLEASE VOTE🤗🤗🤗.
LOVE YOU ALL BYE