CHAPTER 15

Adrian's POV:

After she left my office I stood there completely shocked. Does she really think that low of me. I hadn't had the idea of having sex with her when I was buying the flowers. I had actually bought a bouquet of red roses since I knew flowers were one of things that may soften a woman's heart but here she was calling them stupid which really hurt me. She is the first woman to ever say something to hurt me. Why the hell does she think so low of me. But that fact only makes me wanna f**king prove myself to her..........I can't get whipped by her . No definitely not!!!but why am i feeling that way??. I grabbed the roses throwing them in the trash bin .I can't believe I had even brought flowers for a woman . If Ryan heard this he would have F**king laughed his ass off. I sat on my chair going back to work.

I was working whiles still thinking about that one woman who made me sleepless nights with thoughts of her in my mind since she came into my life. What the h*ll what is this girl doing to me . I groaned in frustration typing .Then the was a knock on my door. I instantly become alert am guessing it was lunch time for the employees so she is definitely coming to ask me for permission before heading out I started fixing my shirt well as I passed my hands through my hair.

".... come in" I said watching the door as it opened I was expecting those hot sexy legs but instead it was a male trousers that stepped in making me instantly pissed off as I rised my head to watch Ryan's annoying face.

"What are you doing here!" I snapped harshly at him.

"Woah now someone is not in a good mood! ..Chill bro I just came to bring you food since you are a workaholic of an ass and you will never come out of your office "

"You know you are not my f**king mother to be bringing me lunch!!"I said calmly.

"Well me old ass of a mother insisted I bring this to you"

"you are a f**king mummy's pussy"I said laughing as he gave me the middle finger. Yeah don't be surprised Ryan's mom is like a mother to me . And anytime she was in town she always came to see me bringing me food or sometimes sends Ryan to bring me some food.

"Don't you have any shoots today"I asked since he is a model.

"Yeah I got some shoots in about 20minutes"

Then I instantly become alert . Ryan is here !!! What if he sees her? Dammit she is so f**king hot and sexy , Ryan will want her the second he will lay his eyes on her . No I want her only for my sight I must get rid of this asshole of a best friend before she appears in my office .

"Ummmm.. Ryan I got a board meeting in about a minute I gonna put this food the fidge then heard straight there so how about getting your ass out of here now" I said getting up from my chair as I grabbed the food heading out of the office with him following behind me as I we went to the mini kitchen to put the food down. I was come when I heard a yelling voice from outside speak.

"Paula I really like since the first I f**king set on my eyes on you in the elevator so why are you being rude"

I immediately came out with Ryan behind as I saw miss Leighton in the arms of one of employees but in a second her hand flew harshly across his face making him fall on the ground.

"Don't you ever in your f**king life lay your hands on me again....oh and one more thing it's Miss Leighton to you we are not on f**king first name bases" she snapped at him .

"Jesus fuck me!"Ryan said watching her in complete shock with his mouth opened then burst out with laughter. Sh*t why the f**k did he have to see her . She just turned to glance at us then headed straight to her office like nothing happened.yesterday she slapped me and today she was slapping someone else. Where on Earth did a woman get such strength and confidence from because her slap really hurt like sh*t