CHAPTER 29✓

I wanna say a very big sorry to every one reading for delaying with the updation as promised. I had some issues to sort out but finally am done with that and ready to finish what I started 😎😎😎.
ALSO I WANNA THANK EVERY READER WHO STILL HAD THE PATIENT NOT TO TAKE THIS STORY OFF HIS\HER LIBRARY. I REALLY GRATEFUL FOR THE PATIENT 🤗🤗🤗.
__________________________________________________________________

(Also a lot of you think Adrian is the one who paid for the hospital fees🤔... but coming to think of it if he was the one, then he won't have given her the money.......is there someone else you have forgotten about so soon..🤨🤔 )

Adrian POV:

"JUST STAY AWA_" she was saying but I quickly cut her off smashing my lips on hers . I couldn't hold back anymore I had to have her for myself it was a matter of now or never. Her lips were so soft as I tried to push my tongue inside her mouth but  her lips remained shut , she wasn't kissing me back . She  remained stiff not moving nor responding to my kiss. So I Softy grasped her big fat sexy ass. "oh sh*t they are fucking big "

Within a blink of an eye I groaned loudly as I was  harshly pushed  on the ground off guard with an angry Paula glaring at me with a lot of emotions in her teary eyes but what I didn't miss was the manner at which she was looking at me , like I was disgusting and pure hatred . I felt extremely hurt when she used to the back of her palm rubbing her lips roughly like there was dirty on them.

She slowly walked towards me glaring dangerous at me as I tried to get up groaning when I felt a string of pain on my butt. When she stood in front of me I stretched out my hand expecting her to help me up and apologise  for pushing me though I could get up on my own.

"Oww" I groaned painful placing my hand on my cheek after her hand unexpectedly flew harshly across my face twice . I quickly got up on my feet with full shock .

"Wha__" I was about to speak when her hand flew across my face again .
"Holy sh*t" .

"HOW DARE YOU?? "

She yelled removing her heels confusing me , what did she mean by "how dare me?". I just stood there speechless beyond shock . I have kiss countless of women with them not expecting it but there always end up kissing back wanting more . But today for the first time in my life I had kissed a woman , a woman who made me have certain strange feelings  for that kept me crave for her more .

But she slapped me , not once not twice ! What is wrong with her? . I know for sure am the best kisser and if she had give me access to devour her . She would have had the best kiss of her life  . Extremely better than the ones her good for nothing sh*t of a boyfriend gives her. The ladies always wanna have a feel of my lips . Even when I asked her for access she kept her mouth shut up.

"HOW DARE YOU PUT YOUR FILTHY LIPS ON MINE ?"
She yelled using the back of her heel to hit my chest which hurts like shit . She was about to hit me again with her heel when I quickly grab both of her arms preventing her hitting me. She wiggled tried to get my hold off her but I wasn't going to let go.

"GET YOUR MOTHERF**KING HANDS OF ME YOU BASTARD !!"

"Paula just listen to m__..OUCH!!" I groaned in pain as I let go off her hands grabbing my balls. Immediately she pull away running away with her heels in her hands. What the f**k?....did she just used her f**king knees to hit me the balls.

I wanted to go after her but after what just happened I think am gonna wait till we reached Greece tomorrow . I don't think I wanna be nailed in the balls again . I pull out my phone from my pocket calling my driver so he could get me the hell out of here.

The moment I got home I went straight to shower before coming down for dinner as always then going back to my study room to finish off some work. But I can't focus on what was doing because all I could think about was the feeling of those soft sexy lips of hers. Though she didn't kiss me back , I till felt a lot of emotions which makes me smile at the memory of that special moment.

"FUCK!" Just a kiss and am overreacting. I just can't wait to have a feel of her pussy tightly clenching on my cock whiles she moans out my name begging for more. When that day comes I will make sure I knock her up with my seeds that way we will be bound to together.  Even though I hate kids I will love only our children just to please her.

I smirked at the thought of that . Fortunately the day will be soon when we are in Greece . I know for sure she wouldn't be able to resist the sexual temptation am gonna put her through. I gonna make her feel like she's in heaven and there will be no better place to be than   her pussy to be wrapped tightly .

"GODDAMMIT!" I groaned out loud when I realized i had an erection tighten in my pants just with the thoughts of her only. This girl is surely gonna be the death of me.

'"OH FANCULO !! . I NEED SEX ....I FUCKING NEED ..AND NOT JUST ANY BITCH BUT HER ...I NEED TO HAVE HER ONE OF THESE JUST DAYS" .
(Oh fuck =fanculo)

Am extremely confused for the first time in my life I hadn't had sex in a long time . For a whole three FUCKING weeks I hadn't had sex whiles I used to have sex at least fives times a week. But now even when I wanna have sex just end up moaning her name instead.

Am fucking too young to die in the name of sex  yet Paula just continues to kill me slowly.

"Damn you Leighton ! What did I do to you for you to torture me this way?

____________________________________________________________________
Am extremely sorry to every Readers out there for delaying with an update as I had promised a quick update after the previous update . Am truly sorry 🤗🤗🤗.

Please let me know how you felt about this chapter??
Please follow me  @kaytylamarshall.
Also check out my other book."OBSESSED WITH MY MAID"
                                                        "OBSESSED WITH MY MAID BOOK2"
They are both completed .....but maybe I might add a bonus chapter.

SO PLEASE VOTE 🤗 🤗 ( As I need your support for this story in the first ten of any of it's tags )🤩🤩

So please vote 🤗 love you all .
TRUST ME IF I SEE ABOUT 40 VOTES WITHIN  FIVE HOURS FOR THIS CHAPTER ONLY , I WILL DROP AN UPDATE WITHIN TEN HOURS. (But if the votes are less than 40..well let's just say next Update will be next week Wednesday)😉 so please show some love.
TRUST ME WITH THIS ONE COUNTDOWN STARTS NOW😈😈.

...... please remember to stay safe 😇