CHAPTER 54✓

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 gotta you all. I knew if I didn't update some of you are going to be mad at me😰😰😂😂😂😂.
But anyways I gave you my word so I had to fulfill it.🤩🤩

ADRIAN'S POV:

"NO WAY !" I muttered as a thought came to my mind. Hoping it might not be true. But there was a possibility that it could be true.

"What do you mean by "NO WAY"? Mom snapped as she glares at me impatiently.

"Mom I swear this kid isn't mine. But what if ........... Paula might have had a fling with Dad ?" I asked trying to analyze this. The fact that the kid looks too much like me doesn't me I could be the father right? After all I looked like Dad too.

"No!..... No! No Romano wouldn't cheat on me .. he won't have an illegitimate child! Anna stated blustering out in tears .

"Are you kidding me right now Anna! Romano wouldn't cheat you ?.. c'mon are you that dumb Anna? ..... When was the last time dad even f**k you old lose pussy ? I asked trying to control myself from laughing at her reaction.

Dad was even worse than me when it came to sleep around with the chicks.

"No! Impossible ........ Adrian are you sure you don't know this kid? Mom asked pointing at the little boy staring right into my face . Am still shock and confused how can someone resemble me so much . It looks like we are identical twins will different ages. Yet looking directly into his eyes that was exactly like mine I felt a feeling I had never felt before . He just reminds me of how innocent I used to be.

"Mom I don't know him. ! " I snapped annoyed and sad at the same time . Am hundred percent positive this kid having a striking resemblance as me belongs to dad. But what hurts the most is the fact that Paula slept with an old man who happens to be my father.

Yet she did always look at me in disgust and hatred . Not knowing she was rather the disgusting . Sleeping with a man old enough to be her father. As if that wasn't enough she got herself pregnant. What was her motive sleeping and bearing a child for my father?

Did she think having a child for him was going to earn her some of the properties? . Was this why she hated me ? Because I was the son of the father of her son .

"...... What..... Is happening here?" Lewis asked confused staring between Anna and I making me realize he had be standing here with the bastard all along.

"... Lewis tell me something , how old is .... This little boy? " Mom stuttered wiping her tears.

" Damien will be turning seven soon ...... Is there a problem? Infact why are you people here? "

" OMG..... "Anna gasped collapsing on the couch in tears . While I stood still heart broken . So I was right ? Paula's bastard belongs to my father.

".... I told you Anna ! This isn't mine ! Seven to six years ago I was in high school ! " I snapped heartbroken and confused . Paula is twenty-two meaning she got pregnant at age ........fifteen. Was she a prostitute or what ?. Meaning she came seeking a job at my company with a hidden agenda .

"I..... Just can't believe.. it.. why is ...... Why can't your ..... Father keep it in his pants ? " Mom angrily yelled as she stood up putting on her shades.

"Son.... Am sorry for dragging you into ... this . But did you know about the affair between her and Romano ? " Anna apologized placing her head on my chest weeping .

"No Anna .... I just can't believe I fell for that .....slut ! " I angrily snapped wrapping my arms around my mom embracing her in a hug . While she cried out her pain as I stood strong with a stabbed heart.