CHAPTER 14✓

Hello my dear,
readers I want to use this opportunity to apologise 🤗🤗to everyone out there for not updating the story for some time now. I urgently needed a break to do so cleansing in my life but now am back 💪💪to fulfill my promise to update daily so please find a place in your hearts❤️❤️ to forgive😿😿 for not updating I know some of you might be pissed off but am extremely sorry.
                                                                         Love ❤️,
                                                                             Kaytylamarshall.

Paula's pov:

I got up growling as my alarm rang disturbing my sleep , I really needed rest because i had to be working at two places at different times of the day  which was really stressful. I groaned putting on my sport bra and a pair of leggings before heading out for my daily running. After exercising I came back home to shower then dressing myself for work. Well today Lewis had a day off at work so  I didn't have to bother about Damien going to school  . I nodded my head at myself in approval of my looks before heading to work.
On my way I decided to stop at Starbucks to grab a coffee since I didn't eat breakfast before heading to the office straight to my floor. I waved my hands greetings Sarah before heading to my office . So I started with the day's work though I still had about 20 minutes before work actually began. After organizing some files and folders I realized it was 8:26am meaning the bastard of a boss had arrived . I smirked wonder why he hadn't called me for his morning coffee I bet I did put some sense into that foolish brain of his. I got up heading to the mini kitchen to prepare the coffee before knocking on his door. Even though I hated him I have to f**king do my job well so I can for moms treatment.

"...Come" he said through the door as I opened it entering with a hard frown as always . He was standing in front of his desk with a bouquet of flowers on his table so decided to put the coffee at the another side of his table.

"....can..i have a minute with you.... Miss Leighton" he spoke when I turned to door heading out. I turned to watch his face with hatred and anger annoyed . I bet he wants another slap on that shameless face of his.

".. look I want to....... a...pologies for my.... behavior yesterday..I don't know what came our me.....it's was highly ... unprofessional of me....I hope you find a place in your heart ....forgive "

he said stuttering. Such a shameless pervert how can I ever forgive him for what he did to me.
"..here I brought you these Roses to soft your heart .... Am not the kind of person you think I am at all"
he said stretching the roses to me  . I stood still with a hard  glare at him.

"Actually yesterday nothing came over you Mr Costello , you were just being the man whore that you are always desperate for pussy  to f**k so ,I am not surprised you had the balls to lay your dirty hands on me "I said through  gritting teeth.

"What the f**k did you think??? THAT YOU COULD GET INTO MY PANTS BY BUYING THESE STUPID FLOWERS I CAN SEE YOU HAVE NO SELF-RESPECT AT ALL!!...oh and Mr Costello keep your flowers to your shameless piece of a self I said before I angrily walked out.

What the h*ll just happened !!! This stupid guy really got the balls to get me some stupid flowers just to  have me in bed. First I was really surprised to hear him apologise because the famous Adrian Costello I knew would never apologize to any moreover a female but then it just hit me he was only apologising to me to trick me into having sex with him. The nerves of this man !

I gasped after I was done with reorganizing some files .oh gosh am super hungry . I growl getting up from my desk as I exit my office going to the elevator. I was in the elevator when the doors opened as a man entered to joining me .