CHAPTER 42✓

This is to every Nigeria🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬 out reading .#END SARS .
I also wanna say may  the souls of those who died from #SARS REST IN PEACE . YOU DIED A HERO. No one deserves what you guys are going through. #END SARS.🇳🇬
Though am not Nigeria and am not there I support you all.
#END SARS NOW!🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬😓
                                                                  Love kaytylamarshall 😍.

  Adrian POV:

I smirk watching her big fat ass as she walked away towards her room. Gosh! I just can't wait to f**k that ass till she is sore in that tight wet pussy. One thing am assured of is that we were definitely gonna have some passionate sex before we return. Things were getting better between us which am proud of.

I returned to my room heading to the shower to freshen up before  heading to bed but I wasn't feeling sleepy so I just got myself occupied with some work. I wasn't busy working my oil export to Asian. When I idea pop to my head making me smirk.

Why don't I tempt my seduttrice with some little seduction tonight. I can't wait for her reaction . I quickly put my laptop aside  spraying some perfume on me as I left my room shirtless . So my sexy abs and hot tattoos could be on display for her.

F**k ! I hope this works else I will feel so stupid . Yes! It will definitely work . She is gonna have to let me . I started  screaming when I got to the living room laying on the couch so she could hear my screams.

After ten minutes of screaming continuously I decided to stand on the corridor and scream since her room is just there . Damnit! She is a deep sleeper or what ? How can she still be sleeping after I have been screaming for the pass fifteen minutes .

I gently knocked on her door irritated . Why the f**k wasn't she waking up? I sighed knocking loud this time so she could get her lazy ass off the bed .

"WHAT?" I heard her snap harshly through the door.

"........ open the door.." I answered gently with a shaking voice so she will believe I was in panic.

"NO!..? WHAT DO YOU  WANT?"  What the f**k did she just no ! Damn someone was in a very bad mood. Aww....my poor seduttrice don't worry my sexy body is gonna cheer you up . Especially that pussy.

"....Am having a nightmare __" I was saying when she quickly opened the door watching me in shock. F**k ! I knew she was going to get moved by my excuse. Am the best!

"So....?"

"So I need some cuddles" I said faking a pout. So she could fall for it. F**k !she hasn't even stared at my abs or check me out  since opened the door. Is she that blind?

"NO!....I DON'T DO CUDDLES" she snapped shutting the door on my face . Taken me by surprise . Did she just down an opportunity to cuddle with the hottest guy in the world. Every girl wants to cuddle with me but this one just shut the door on my face .

F**k even I don't do cuddles . That was rule number three on billionaire bad boy's list . That sh* t is for ladies I thought she was going to be interested.

"FUCK YOU PAULA! I yelled angrily walking back to my room frustrated. Why is she always trying to put a wall between us when am trying to break it . Who the hell does that? What's her problem?

  I like you so why can't you just stop your childishness and let's get serious.  Or is it that difficult to see I have feels for her. Why is she being an ungrateful bitch? All I do is to please yet all she does is to hurt my feels.

I groaned annoyed laying down am not going to give up easily . I will have her till my last breath. Tomorrow is other day this is just the beginning .

I groaned getting up as my alarm rang  . I quickly made my way to the shower to freshen up . After showering I just put on pants walking out of my room shirtless as water dripping from my wet hair to my sexy abs. Now let's the seduction game begin . Someone is definitely gonna  have  a wet pussy throughout breakfast .

I ordered breakfast for the two of us before she comes out to admire my sexiness. In about five there was a knock on the door as I got up to answer the door. The moment I opened the door the waitress greeted stuttering nervously as she started blushing like a puppy check me out making me smirk. Too bad it's not hers to admire .

"I know am too sexy and hot so quit staring bitch if you don't want to lose your job!"

I snapped annoyed when she started bitting her dry lips shutting the door on her ugly face . Honestly I would just allow women to check me out  but today all my efforts where for her . And only hers to admire and hers to get wet  for . I didn't want any ugly bitch's smelling pussy getting wet with the thoughts of my sexiness.

I moved the food to the kitchen setting the table for breakfast just for my queen. I hope she likes what I ordered though I know we couldn't eat all this but I wanted to let her know I could give her the world just by the snap of a finger.

Wow! This looks perfecto . I quickly walked out of kitchen heading to her room but stopped when I heard her door opened so I just walked back to the kitchen. I just couldn't wait for her reaction .

"Paula am in the kitchen" I yelling calling her from the kitchen when I heard her foot steps pause in the hall.

"Sorry am__" she was saying entering the kitchen but stopped talking as she staring at me all dressed up in hot black tight dress giving me a perfect view of her sexy body . Damn she was checking me out . F**k! I knew she wasn't going to resist me making me blush like a kid.

"Why ain't you dressed yet I thought I was even late?" She muttered moving eyes to the food on the table.

"Am dressed " I said smirked . She is trying hard to resist me but I ain't gonna let it slide .

" In nothing but pants c'mon were are your manners ? You are not the only person here " she snapped looking disgust .

"It's hot in here "I fired back using my hands to fan my self smirking at she looks at me irritated.

"Are we having the meeting here ?"

" What meeting ?" I asked confused but regreted what I asked the moment she watched me confused making me remember she thinks we are in Greece for a meeting.

__________________________________________________________________
Hey everyone hope you like this chapter.

So guys please tell me what do you think about Adrian's seduction plan ? Is it even gonna work on her.

Thanks for reading.
Please feel free to comment 😎.
Please vote 🤗.
Have a great day.