CHAPTER 12✓

ADRIAN'S POV:

I sat in my car as my driver drove off to my office . During the hole ride I had be silent due to yesterday night . I couldn't sleep as the thoughts of that sexy blonde filled my head which was very strange because I have never thought of a woman like that .

"My Lord please .....we have reached the office" my body guard said with the door opened for me snapping me from my thoughts. I got down entering the building and as always the place Immediately became quiet with employees run to their various departments making me smirk just the way I like it stupid worthless animals .I make my way to my elevator and in a sec I was on my floor with my guards behind me as always. I entered my office removing my coat before sitting down. When the h*ll is my morning coffee.....it seems this sexy blonde doesn't know how to do her job well.

"Miss Leighton In my office now with my coffee!!" I spoke through the intercom . Fives minutes later there was a knock on my door . Finally is she that slow in making a simple coffee.
"Come in it's opened" I said turning on my computer  the moment she entered I couldn't take my eyes off her as she put the coffee on the table  stepping back a bit. Why the hell was there a frown on that beautiful face this early morning??.

"Anything else Mr Costello??" A voice harshly snapped break me from my thoughts.

"Yes..... please have a sat" I said stuttering as she pulled the sat in front of my desk still with a hard face ........oh gosh why am stuttering and since when did I start saying please to people.

"So unfortunately yesterday we didn't get introduce ourselves due to what happened which I would let slide but you can't leave this building without my permission also I hope Maria told you the rules here so why serve me coffee in a white mug yesterday when I  only take coffee in a black on Mondays???

"Does it look like I give a f**k which mugs you use daily ??!!"
She said shocking me ..... Who the hell is this chick ??? How dare she questions me .

"Watch your tongue miss Leighton when speaking to me also you are welcome to "COSTELLO'S FOUNDATION".  Adrian Costello your boss which you will call "my Lord"!!!!" I said introducing myself stretching my hand for a handshake at least i can get to feel those sexy hand of hers. She looked at my face with an eyebrow rise before looking at my stretched hand.

"I rather not who knows where those filthy hands has been" she muttered  lowly but I still heard  her shocking me.

"Excuse me????"I snapped with shock.

"I don't shake hands , Paula Leighton" she snapped bluntly with a frown.

"DISMISSED"  I snapped at her .

As she got out of my office but I didn't miss the way her a** moved when she walked out. I sat there still for a minutes in shock . What did she mean by "who knows where those filthy hands have been" . I know I heard her right I didn't fail to see the look she gave me and this was not the look I was I expecting neither have I ever receive this look from a woman or anybody. What's up with her? Which was quiet confusing.

TWO HOURS LATER!!!

"Miss Leighton in my office now" I said through the intercom. I had been confused since she left my office just thinking about her in that pencil white skirt she wore today showing off her sexy creamy legs.
"Come in" I said when I heard a knock the door as she entered.

"Get me the file on the top shelf" I said pointing to the yellow folder which was on a high shelf. She looked at me with hard glare and annoyed face. Can't she even smile ....oh don't worry she did smile when she does my cock deep her .