CHAPTER 20✓

Adrian POV:

Immediately we entered my office I let go off her wrist. As she instantly backed away from me glaring at me angrily. Then before I knew it her right hand flew across my face giving me another harsh slap.

" WHAT THE H*LL IS WRONG WITH YOU? HAVE YOU LOST IT!... COULDN'T YOU JUST TELL ME WE WERE LEAVING INSTEAD OF DRAGGING ME  ....YOU MANNERLESS GOAT".

"YOU BETTER WATCH THE WAY YOU SPEAK TO ME !! AM THE  BOSS HERE AND DON'T YOU  RISE YOUR HANDS ON ME AGAIN !!!" I snapped angrily at her . Suddenly her hand flew across my face again ending a groan from me.

"OR ELSE WHAT ?? WHAT WILL YOU DO ?.....I JUST RISED MY HANDS ON YOU AGAIN WHAT ARE GONNA DO??....   BEAT ME LIKE THE WAY YOU BEAT GIRLS !!!....i though as much you disgraceful piece of sh*t" . She yelled glaring at me like she was daring me .

"IT'S LIKE __"
I was saying  when my door opened with a voice cutting me off.

"Adrian son long time no see"  father said entering my office  looking between Paula and I confused approaching us . As Paula  greeted him.

"I will excuse you and your guest Mr Costello " Paula said in a professional tone before walking out of the office. Wow....such a bipolar woman.

"Who is she?.. another chick desperate for you?" Father asked making his way towards the sitting room at the another side of my office not without checking out Paula's ass making me clear my throat at him.

"No personal assistant" I said irritated from what just happened between us. As I walked towards my mini bar pouring us both some whiskey . Before I sat down on the couch opposite dad handling him one glass.

"So dad what brings you here?"

"Have you f**ked the bitch already " he asked smirking at me totally ignoring my question.

"Dad!!! She is  my personal assistant !!!" I snapped annoyed at the fact that he was definitely checking  her out as she walked out of my office.

"Oh c'mon son ,.like you didn't f**k your previous assistant's after employing them on the first week but this one is super hot you got to f**k that pussy ...I wonder how tight it is "he said smirking at me.

"I would  have f**k but this one is different so don't wonder about her pussy because she's mine" I said smirking taking a slip on my drink. Suddenly  the smirk on Dad's face disappears with a confused look.

"Enlighten me  son" he said looking like he was trying to analyzing something.

"Well so far so good the oil company needs to export more products hence demand more human resources unlike the one in Puerto Rico and Cuba__" I was speaking when Dad cut me off looking pissed.

"What has the oil company got to do with the hot  Blondie ?" He asked annoyed.

"You said I should enlighten you so am enlightening you on my current project __"

"Don't play dump with me son  tell me what do you mean she's different"

"Curiosity kills the cat SNR Costello" I said smirking.

"Then let it kill me Jnr Costello" he spoke lighten a cigarette handle one to me too.

" Per favore papa!!! back to business"
(Please dad!!!)

"Fine anyways your mother said there is family dinner this weekend  so you better bring your f**king ass back home son "

"Again ?!!! But we just had one a week ago " I said annoyed.