CHAPTER 24✓

BIG SHOUT:🗣️🗣️ TO EVERYONE COMMENTING AND VOTING 🤗.
LOVE YOU ALL😻. SO SEND YOUR SHOUTS😉.

"Miss Leighton you are dismissed return back to your duty post"
He spoke as he cut her off dismissing her.

"WHAT! COSTELLO I F**KING  NEED THIS MONEY WITHIN 48HOURS PLEASE!" she yelled as tears run down her face looking so hopeless but beautiful.

"GET OUT OF MY OFFICE NOW!" He harshly snapped at her angrily .

"Please...... ADRIAN help me...... please am on my knees"she said going down on her knees crying which hurt and angered him  more he couldn't stand see her I like this , he just couldn't .....why was he feeling hurt?

"I SAID GET THE F**K OUT NOW PAULA " he yelled getting her to stand up as he pushed her out of his office. He felt so confused. Adrian never  felt hurt like this in his life . Why does feel  hurt seeing her like this.

"F**k ! He groaned out in frustration as he  threw the coffee on the floor rubbing his  hands in his  hair. This girl is really getting into him .he opened the door in his office linking to her office.

He gasped in shock upon seeing her her sit on the floor  with her leg against her thighs and her head on her knees crying. He slowly walked towards her as he squatted rubbing his hand on her back in a comforting manner .She rised her head up then instantly flinched away watching he  with the look he had noticed
she  gives me almost every day.
Pure disgust ...... what on Earth did he even to earn that look from her. A woman who he had develop feelings for .

"Look am sorry for yelling at you I didn't mean to I was just carried away  .... everything is gonna be okay "he said calmly.

She just stood there glancing at him unsure of what to say.

"I will give your five months advance payment first thing tomorrow morning Leighton "he said making her look puzzled for a minute.

".......um...thank you "she said wiping her tears with the back on her palm . Suddenly Adrian pulled out his hanky  handing it to her  but she just walked passed him pulling her hanky out of her bag wiping her tears.

"....mm...do you need any hug?" He asked hope she would come on to his open arms but instantly her face became hard glance at him with that look in her eyes . Disgust!.
As she walked to her desk sitting down drinking some water .

"I want  be left alone Mr Costello " she said snapping as Adrian felt take back .

"Ok but if you want to talk am always there for you to talk to me if you want I could grant you a day off" he said a bit sad she didn't want to open up to him. He walked out giving her some space  to calm down .

PAULA'S POV:

I signed in relief at least now I am assured Mom is safe  . First   I was unsure to ask him for the advance payment thinking of the person he is.

He could have blackmail me into have sex with him before giving the money . At least thank Goodness that did come into his mind else I would be finished . Since the bank loan was out of the options.

Yesterday after I left the hospital I went to Julia's place to pick Damien . As soon as we got home I made dinner for the three of us before both Damien and I took a shower . Then helped him with his homework. I always enjoy helping him with his homework it just reminded of my childhood days.

By the time we were done with his homework Lewis had arrived home making me remember what happened at the hospital. How was I going to tell him  what the doctor said. How was he going to react .