CHAPTER 51✓

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞😜😜😜. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥. 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞  𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧 .  𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 .

𝐒𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒
*𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒
*𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒
𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
( But I just decided to update today to inform you all instead of another author's note)

Adrian's POV:

"Damnit!.. I groaned out loud in pain feeling my head pound even though I had taken in some painkillers to reduce the headache. Could my week get any better . Why did I feel like Paula had an effect on my miserable week.

Even after I had gone to the club to chill with the guys , f**k some whores .I still felt miserable and unsatisfied .....by the way the sex was really terrible. I just couldn't feel pleasured liked I used to.  I just hope Sarah had convinced Paula into coming back . F**k!...I really feel guilty for hitting her am guessing that's was why she quit. But I just couldn't find it in my self to apologise because I still feel hurt by her betrayal....well not like she betrayed me it's just that I felt stabbed in the heart.

I roughly rubbed my hands in my hair stepping out of the elevator heading to my office passing by a nervous Sarah. I know I look like sh*t right now but I have been miserable because of one person I just realized had a great effect on me.

I sat down on my chair with a glass of whiskey yelling Sarah's name through the intercom she better have great news for me . Immediately there was a knock on my door as I granted her permission to enter knowing it was Sarah. She entered with a cup of coffee shivering.

"...Good.. morning..sir. ... your morning..c..offee." Sarah greeted stuttering placing the coffee on my desk .

"ARE YOU BLIND ?" I snapped watching her getting more irritated the b*tch was just triggering the devil in me. Can't she see I already had a drink in my hand and she was  bringing me another drink.

"..no.. sir..i__" she was stuttering nervously when I cut her off. Did she want to kill me or what? Who the h*ll drinks coffee whiles drinking whiskey. Was she that stupid. I didn't even ask her to prepare coffee for me yet she went to make one . Oh goodness how much I missed Paula's early morning coffee .

" Then I suggest your remove eyes out of body because it's not serving any useful purpose.  Besides you want to kill me? " I angrily questioned her making her gasped in shock by my statement.

"....oh. No sir . I swear on my life I .... would never think of ...that__"

"SO CAN'T YOU SEE AM TAKING IN ALCOHOL AND YOU WANT ME TO DRINK COFFEE AT THE SAME TIME! "

"....No sir...am sorry I didn't know you have been drinking  in morning " she said shaking  binking her eyes trying to control her tears. While I on the other hand became more frustrated.

"You didn't know I have been drinking in the morning ! SO WHAT! NOW YOU ARE CALLING YOUR BOSS A DRUNKARD?" I questioned furiously trying to control myself from hitting her ugly face because she was a family friend .