CHAPTER 49✓

Please feel free to send in ideas on how you feel the story should go🤔. Thanks for reading .BIGSHOUTS TO EVERYONE.

PAULA'S POV:

I rubbed my hands through my hair frustrated in fear. How on Earth did Adrian find about Damien?... Just thinking about this brings back all the bad memories  I buried away  trying to live a happy life with my Damien. I had been  both the mother and father figure to Damien since his birth.

I quickly got out of the Uber as soon as  I reach   home rushing inside with my suitcase.  I entered calling Lewis but there was no response.  Instead the sound of  Damien laughing got my attention. A smile made it's way to my face. When I entered the kitchen to  see babylu and Damien laying on the floor covered flour laughing.

"Looks like someone didn't miss mummy, Am hurt! " I said sadly placing my hand on my heart. As Damien quickly raise his head watching me with his charming smile.

"Mummy " Damien screamed excitedly as he quickly got up from the floor jumping in my arms . I knelt down to his level  hugged him tightly as my eyes became watery smiling. I really missed him so much.

"I missed you mummy " Damien whispered squeezing me .

"I also missed you my prince charming" I said laughing. Even though he had put some of the flour on his body on me it was worth it.

" Awww such a cute mother and son moment looks like mummy forgot about her first born son! " Babylu said interrupting the lovely moment.

"Aww I missed you too Babylu c'mon come  give mummy a hug " I said smiling at him as he quickly got up adding up to the group hug. 

"Lewis   you are  sucking the life a out of me I can't breathe!" I playfully snapped due to the manner in which Lewis was hugging me. He laughed letting go. Whiles I stood up carrying Damien who kept on laughing in my arms.

"Mummy what did you buy for me?"

"Aww baby mummy was really busy so  I couldn't get anything but don't worry tomorrow I will take you to the zoo just like I promised" I said kissing his flour covered face.

" Yay yay! "Lewis screamed excitedly laying back on the floor rolling like a kid spreading the flour more .

"Not you immature adult ! Besides don't you have work?"  I asked making him rise his head watching me with a frown whining.

" Mummy can uncle Lewis come too?" Damien asked giving me his cute puppy look which where so irresistible . Who could deny the request of such a cute kiddo.

"Awww how can I deny such a cute boy " I said smiling as babylu got up twerking in our direction.

"Mummy am not a cute boy am sexy and handsome the b*tches say it all the time!" Damien snapped making me place him down as I watched him in shock getting furiously. Whiles Lewis gasp shocked.

"WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN TEACHING MY SON?"

"WHAT!..... I NEVER USE SUCH WORDS IN HIS PRESENCE AND YOU KNOW THAT! " He asked amazing watching Damien surprised.

"Damien dear, ..... Who told you that?" I asked nervously. I don't want to be a bad  parent to my son. Especially at his age . I didn't want Damien to grow up and be a bad kid.

".... I......" He stuttered looking nervously.

" Speak up !"

" Paula calm down I am sure he might have heard it on TV ..... You know kids these days"

" Are you listening to yourself Lewis! Damien is just five . Just f**king five years . I don't want my son using such words " I said angry as Lewis stood in front of Damien kneeing down.

"Now listening Damien you don't say such words ok it's only baf people who said that " Lewis said rubbing Damien's shoulders correcting him. Making me feel stupid of course I should be telling him that instead I was the one angry at him. Well I wasn't angry at Damien in particular but there was only one person who uses such words. And I didn't want Damien to turn out like that bastard.

"Am sorry mummy for being a boy bad" Damien said bursting into tears. I quickly carried him wiping away  his tears .

"No baby you are not a bad boy and you will never be one " I said rubbing his back making my way to my room with babylu bringing my suitcase behind.

"You better clean up that kitchen  " I spoke immediately Lewis started unpacking my things whiles Damien on other hand passed out after crying.

"Yes mummy " babylu responded making me laugh. I quickly rush  to bathroom to shower . As memories of yesterday night and this morning came rushing in my mind. I wasn't going to let that bastard get into my head.

After showering I put on something comfortable as I collapsed on bed with sleep consuming me.

"No..... No. Please. STOP! " I yelled begging him to stop but he just kept on laughing at my my pleads punching me in the face.

"Oh c'mon nerdy Raisa you are going to enjoy it having to the hottest senior in school f**k you "

" NO PLEASE LET ME.... GO" I cried scared hoping someone was going to barge in and help me. But I knew deep down one was ever going to come to my aid.

"SHUT THE F**K UP B*TCH YOU ARE NOT EVEN ATTRACTIVE TO BE CALLED  A FEMALE  SO STOP BARKING LIKE A DOG ". He yelled slapping me again as he took a huge sip of his alcohol frowning . Soon he began pulling off my dress harshly . Whiled I tried to fight for my dear life but I was took weak. He had already beaten me till I was numb and now he was sexually going to take advantage of a junior in the name of a stupid bet.

" YOU BETTER SHUT UP ! BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA F**K YOUR SMELLING ASS PUSSY BUT I HAVE TO CAUSE I NEVER LOSE ANY BET B*TCH ! " He said smirked at me as he tore off my pant.

"Eeei .....b*tch you are such granny,  huge  turn off for a man look at the pant you're wearing even my grandma wears a f**king lingerie puta ! "
(Slut)

" NO PLEASE STOP ....! I BEG AHHHHHHH! " I was saying trying to get his hands off me begging . But I got cut off my I felt something forcefully split inside in making me scream. Oh God I don't wanna get  killed in my second year of high second.

I got up panting in panic with sweats on my face . I didn't want to remember that night again ever in my life . I quickly got off the bed heading straight to the bathroom as tears began to run down my face . This time I couldn't hold back anymore I just couldn't help myself .

____________________________________________________________________HELLO THERE LOVELY READERS.

THANKS FOR READING 😉.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS.

PLEASE SHARE THIS STORY 🤩.
PLEASE VOTE 🤗 🤗.
I would really appreciate your support 😻.
Thanks again and have a great day 🤗.