CHAPTER 53✓

𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 , 𝐬𝐨 𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 . 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐢 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦). You mean a lot to me .😁😁😁😁🤗.THANKS .

@toniansmith @middleofdark @HUDSONMORAA @tammyfaitful

@ROOKS_64 . @RibantiDhark8 . @ protivalFerdous6. @Slivie_Dea
@harika124. @Erin_Bera
@SWATI041 @ AzzeezatDammie
@12zeland. @Arishatftab
@penelopemartha @sruthMantripragadao
@nyanda2000. @dawalexandra
@AkuSikaDzobo @kkluks @CrystalKeira13. @orcasamo
@Reenaraniz @RumesaYahya
@penelopemartha. @fTsagale
@wendyburiyuy. @zaariaah54
Etc...guys are lot and I really appreciate you all.

And lastly Adrian's biggest fan @aba_taylor 😂😂😂😅
( how can I forget you #teamAdrian please don't kill me 🤣🤣🤣)
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

ADRIAN POV:

"Oh cazzo!" I muttered entering my office after I had just finished a board meeting with a few essential staff. After my agreement with Anna I had literally calm down . Because I knew mom was capable of convincing Paula to come back.

"Sarah get me a cup of coffee" I commanded through the intercom . While I started typing my computer . It had passed sunset so just left with a few hours more for me to go home.

Soon my office door flew as Anna just barged in furiously.

" Have you lot your manners An__" I was angrily snapping at her for not knocking before entering . Even though she is my mother she still has no right to just barge into my office . when her hands flew in the air harshly landing on my face cutting me off.

I stood still in my spot in shock glaring at her confused .While she stood there glaring at me angry with a brow furrowed. This is the first time my mother had ever rised her hand on me in my entire life.

"WHEN WERE YOU PLANNING ON INFORMING ME HAYDEN ?". She questions furiously as I stood there still in shock by her rising her hand on me regaining my senses . Mom is usually the calm and peaceful woman who wouldn't even dare kill a fly . What was she even talking about? And what has come over her.

" WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ANNA?" I yelled angrily still in shock . How dare she mannerlessly barge into my office to slap me.

"DON'T YOU DARE RISE YOUR VOICE AT ME !... SINCE WHEN DID YOU START IMPREGNATING WOMEN? WHEN DID YOU UPGRADE FROM JUST SLEEPING AROUND TO HAVING A CHILD? "
She angrily yelled trying to control herself . Making me more confused and angry . What the f**k she is she even talking about ?

"WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH ANNA?"

" DON'T YOU DARE YELL AT ME BEFORE I GIVE YOU A DIRTY SLAP AGAIN . HOW COULD YOU HIDE SUCH AN ISSUE LIKE THIS HAYDEN? IS THAT WHY YOU HAVE BEEN DEMANDING FOR THE GIRL ?