CHAPTER 9✓

Paula POV:

Immediately I left the office I went straight to visit mom for two hours before I headed back home to make dinner  . Since Lewis and Damien were playing . At least thank God tomorrow was Saturday that means we would have to go out for some shopping of provisions then I could also buy some clothes for work since  I didn't have a lot of official attires.

"Hi guys dinner is ready !!!!!" I said setting the table quickly as Damien and Lewis entered the kitchen giggling .
We ate dinner together laughing and saying jokes . Well  since my little Damien was  a really smart boy I didn't need to feed him because he knows how to eat by himself at age five without messing the food on the table.

So how was your day baby??? I asked.

"Well not_"Lewis was speaking when I cut him off .
"not you jerk head am speaking to prince Damien" I said smiling at my handsome son.

"Do you always have to be a butthole "he said faking his tears .
"Cut the crap Lewis or are you  also a baby???" I asked laughing at him as Damien joined me laughing.

"Yes mummy am baby Lewis " he said giving me the puppy look .

"Fine from now on you have lost your right to be a man you are now a baby"I asked laughing.

"What the f**k !!!"

"Baby lu is there a problem???"

"OMG what did you just say???"

"I said "baby lu" the short form of baby Lewis"

"Omg ....Paula bring a dude and I did f**k him in the a** that he did go limb for a week"

"Oh so now you wanna prove how much of a man you are baby lu??

"Quite calling me that !!! "He said frowned as he got up packing the plate and placing them in the dish washer so I slowly got up standing behind then I started tickling him whiles he burst out in laugher running out of the kitchen with me running after him.

"Where are you going to baby lu???"
I yelled us I pushed him on the floor with me I straddling him whiles tickling him .
"Live me the f**k ahhhhh  child abuse ahhh someone help me please " he screamed whiles laughing as I continued tickling but  stopped when Damien started crying trying to pull me alway from Lewis.

"Sweetie why are you crying " I asked cupping Damien's face in my hands .

"You.....are hurting ....uncle Lewis " he said us i wiped his tears

no baby am just playing with him I said whiles Lewis got up rubbing Damien's back .

"No  your majesty mummy was just playing ok" Lewis said to Damien before he turned to watch me smirking.

"Even the kiddo knows you are child abuser " he said making me frown .
"F**k you" I said before I carried Damien to the room to shower him before  putting him to bed as I also joined him in bed as sleep consumed us.

I came out of the shower with Damien after a hot day workout  then dress myself in a blue high waist short denim and a white top  with sneakers before I dressed Damien in black Adidas top and black jeans since he likes the color black. Then we came out of the room to the hall.
"Baby lu where are you mummy is waiting for you !!!"
I yelled calling Lewis as he came out of his room wearing a black jeans and white cardigan.

"Hope you made the list  for shopping? "I said .

"Yh lets get going cutie".

FIVE HOURS LATER!!..