CHAPTER 5✓.

Paula's pov:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ring . I quickly got up and headed out to do  some work out before showering then I headed to cook breakfast  before I came to my room to wake Damien up getting him ready for school then giving him breakfast . Normally Lewis takes him to school but since I didn't want to disturb him cause he needs sometime to process what is happening . I drove Damien to school. Then came back to check on Lewis. When I entered he was eating making me feel relieved at least he didn't lock himself up. He was trying to be strong for aunt Cynthia which made me proud of him cause he was always brave in times of trouble.

"Hi cutie, why did you drive Damien to school??" He asked faking his anger.

" Lewis you need rest, dear" I said smiling.

" So I am gonna ask my manager if I could work nights shifts only so I could get a job during the day  what do you think???" I said clearing the dishes.

"Cutie thank you very much for trying to help m_"he was saying when I cut him off.
"Don't be silly Lewis  I own  a big thank you  to you and Mom ,who knows where I would have been if not for you and Mom" I said smiling.

"Ok fine lets go job hunting"he said smiling.

"Ok bro chill I will go change then head to the restaurant to see my manager then I start hunting "I said squeezing his cheek.

I locked up the house since Lewis left few minutes ago heading towards the Italian restaurant I worked at when I reached there   Jane my co worker smiled but I only gave her nod going to manager office. Well don't get me wrong but am hard and tough to everyone except Lewis, Damien,mom and Julie. I don't socialize with other people because I don't want have many friends .

I knocked on Mr Herman's door ending a response from him. He seemed surprised to see me.

" Paula what do I own to this unexpected visit cause if memory serves me right your shift starts until 12:00pm." He said confused.

"I know Mr Herman am here to request for all my shifts to be night due to private reasons " I said without beating around the bush well that how I am always straight to the point.

"Ok then I will grant that .....I was actually nervous because I thought you were coming to resign" he said rubbing the back on his neck smiling.

"Thanks Mr Herman" I quickly said before heading out before he starts asking me if wanted to hangout with him . I knew the guy had a crush on me but I don't take advantage of it and niether did he take advantage of me because he was my boss .

I have be roaming around looking for a job but the only that I saw available was"STRIPPERS WANTED"  which I will never do. So minutes late I decided to visit aunt Cynthia. I called an Uber within few minutes it arrived take me the hospital.

I sadly smiled  immediately I entered aunt Cynthia hospital room.
"...mom.."I said smiling.

She rised her head up watching me with a smile then I quickly run to her hugging her tightly avoiding myself from crying .I  am strong enough not to cry in front her.
"Don't worry everything will be fine"I whispered smiling.

"Child take care of Lewis for me" she said smiling weakly at me.

"Don't worry we get you out of her and soon you will be home with once again "

We spoke an hour before I headed out to continue my search for a job.So after four hours I decided to head back home and maybe continue the search tomorrow. When I got Lewis had prepared dinner and showed Damien.
"Hey baby "I said smiling down at my son as he hugged me.

"Mommmyyyyyy am.....not baby am....kinggggg"he said with his little English too which am proud of cause he is a fast learner.

"How was your day cutie"Lewis asked wearing his shoes as he was late for work.

"Stressful but I will continue the hunt tomorrow " I said .

"Well guess what I found one but I have to go for the interview tomorrow " he said giving me his signature smiling dancing.
Making scream with excitement  I believe he will get the job because a potential person. I run to hug him tightly .

"Ummm..... can't breathe!!!!!!am suffocating "he said laughing.

"Fine cause you are running late dude" i said letting him go as he quickly rushed out of the house. Living Damien and I alone.

"Mommy where is granny ?" Damien asked whiles I was helping him do his homework.

" Honey granny has travelled so let's continue with your work "I quickly said avoiding eyes contact with him.
Immediately we were done with his homework  I put him to bed before check online if I could any job . After thirty minutes of searching I found two presentable job interview one as a driver at Connors enterprises and the other COSTELLO'S FOUNDATION as a personal assistant  this is one of the world's biggest and richest business foundation it has be passed on from generation the deal with most everything   hotels, warehouses, club, orphanage, banker ,school, politics , hospital etc. The chance of me getting a job there will be one percent but anyways I will takes a risk. Fortunately for me the interview with the COSTELLO'S FOUNDATION  is tomorrow whiles the interview with the Connors enterprises is on Friday so I could attend the two interviews . I wrote down the address of the two companies.

I went to my closet to look for a presentable dress for tomorrow's interview. At least if I didn't get the job I will beg them to make me a cleaner or a dishwasher . After ironing I brought all my important documents out so I could easily take them for the interview. I made sure all the doors and windows were locked before going to cuddle with my little Damien as sleep consumed me.

___________________________________________________________________
HI GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT .
ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS.
_OBSESSED WITH MY MAID✓
_OBSESSED WITH MY MAID #BOOK 2✓

PLEASE FOLLOW ME
@ kaytylamarshall

PLEASE VOTE 🤗🤗🤗🤗. THANKS FOR READING.