CHAPTER 56✓

PAULA'S  POV:

"THEN WE SHALL MEET IN COURT MR. COSTELLO ! " I fired back at him with a hard glare. He stood there shocked by my dare as he quickly masked it with smirk clenching his jaws. Whiles his parents seemed completely confused by our exchanges.

"Oh.....Paula, isn't it a pity you are an illiterate and the dumbest fool I have ever come across ! " He snapped laughing . As Lewis rubbed my back calming me down.

"Paula what is happening ...here ? Who are these people?" Mom asked completely confused by their presence.

"Shut the f**k up old hag!_" Adrian snapped glaring at mom as his mother quickly cut him off.

" Mind your language ! " Anna snapped warningly .

" Nothing mom please..... rest everything is alright " I answered forcing a smile.

" Listen here woman you are obviously making a decision which will destroy the life of your child and that of yours . If you don't want to hand over your child then you can come with us for the DNA or just tell me where the father of your child is ?" His mom spoke trying to sound convincing . But there was no way I was going to back down.

"LIKE SHE SAID SEE YOU IN COURT! " Lewis snapped angrily glaring at Adrian .

"Aww look who  is talking "Mr  worthless boyfriend"  all ready to defend his slut of a girlfriend. It's obviously you foolish piece of sh*ts don't know the person you are dealing with. If you want to face me in court, then court it is then " he snapped walking out as his father followed confused. Leaving his mom who stood still confused.

"Listen here Miss Leighton , I understand if you don't want your son in any kind of solution but  I just want you to be honest with me. Did  you at any point have a one night stand with my husband ? "She asked trying to look a bit calm but could sense the  pain in her tone .

" AND LIKE SHE SAID , SEE YOU AND THAT JERK OF A SON IN COURT !" Lewis snapped immediately before I could  speak .

" Listen! , court will just be an excess waste of money ,  the "Costello 's "is a very powerful family  . There is no way you are ever gonna win a case in court if wanna face us __"

" AND LIKE YOU SAID MONEY IS JUST GONNA BE AN  EXCESS WASTE OF MONEY SO HOW  ABOUT YOU TELL YOUR ASSHOLE OF A SON NOT TO  BRIBE THE COURT AND FACES THE  CONSEQUENCES LIKE A MAN ....... very though he doesn't deserve to be called a living being!" Lewis angrily snapped walking out of the room  while Anna gasped surprised by his actions  .

"Lewis ......"  I called running after him exiting the room as I  followed behind him .  It was very difficult to calm  Lewis when his was extremely angrily .

"Lewis " I snapped catching up with him .

"WHAT ! " He angrily snapped turning to face as I saw tears running down his face .

"...... Lewis why are  you   ... crying ? " I questioned knowing the answer.

" WHAT THE F**K  IS WRONG WITH YOU ! THIS IS THE TIME WE CAN FINALLY FIGHT FOR THE JUSTICE YOU DESERVE AND NOW YOU ACTING LIKE SOME DUMD DUMMY..... WHOSE GOT NO BRAIN !", I gasped hurt  by his words   even though I knew he didn't mean to me .

" DO YOU KNOW HOW  I F**KING FEEL ? YET YOU CALLING ME A " DUMD DUMMY __"

THEN STAND UP FOR YOUR F**KING RIGHTS PAULA !  YOU ARE ALWAYS BRAVE SO WHY ARE YOU ACTING  DUMD SUDDENLY  NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS  WE ARE GOING TO FIGHT THAT BASTARD IN COURT PAULA  !"

" I also want him to rot in hell Lewis! But Lewis think of it , we don't have the Money and power to fight Costello . We can't even afford the the services of a good lawyer who is gonna defend us !" I said as tears started running down my face  saddened in defeat.

"Listen we will defeat him  . Don't think about the negatives . He can be f**king rich for all we care but with Damien on our side the evidence is to solid to deny . Besides I have a friend who's a lawyer so I would ask him to defend us ....then later we could pay him."

"......ok ....am just scared...they might take Damien away from... me"  I said crying into  his arms as he embraced me in a tight hug"    

"We shall get through this...... together " he whispered hugging me .

" Thanks... babylu"  I whispered back  with a smile "

"That's what besties are for cutie , let's go back "he suggested . As we headed back to Mom's room.

                              *********************.                                                 
𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅  𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟔.

𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐌 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆.
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋. 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐆𝐎.
𝐀𝐌 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘.
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋.🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀