CHAPTER 41✓

Am sorry for keeping long ☺️. But I seriously had to publish this chapter else @ProvitalFerdous6 &Hudsonmoraa .Thanks for forgiving me.

PAULA POV:

"What language is that?" I asked confused not getting the word he was saying.

"Quit being stubborn and give me the phone cause you still wouldn't be able to spell "seduttrice"  even if  I give you a year " he cocky reply snatching  the phone for my hand smirking. As he typed in his password handling his back to me.

I quickly took it walking away but stopped in my tracks when he spoke making me glare at him irritated.

"You should learn how to say thank you seduttrice, considering am the important person among us who has potential calls to answer yet I let you use my phone "

" Why should I waste my breathe thanking you for nothing when You're the reason why phone was stolen__"

"Don't you dare play that card with me little girl! Don't blame me when it was your carelessness and stupidity that made you lose your phone Leighton"

"WHO THE F**K ARE YOU CALLING LITTLE GIRL?"  I asked looking at him furiously.

"C'mon haven't you realize you are little kiddo in a woman's body . Seriously even my five year old nephew wouldn't do what you did."
He said smirking at me looking more  ugly than he already is.

"At least am way better than being a slut in a male's body ...I mean you should just start selling your body on the street since you already have the reputation!" I angrily snapped at him making the smirk on his face disappeared into a frown looking taken back. Hmm...... Well played serves him right.

".... well I think that will be a brilliant idea seduttrice, if I do that as a part-time job I will make the price really afford for you or maybe free of charge so you could have the feeling of having the billionaire bad boy's magic cock inside your tight pussy darli__"

"Good night "

He was saying smirking at me grinding his hips like a stripper as I cut him off . Looking at him disgust at his shamelessness. Spolit Rich brat with no morals.

I walked away to my room leaving to the idiot there . I excitedly sat the bed quickly dialing Lewis's number . Yeah I know am smart enough to keep his number  in my head. At the third ring he finally answered.

"Hello who's is this ?" He asked through the phone the second he answered the call.

"Babylu it's me "

"Paula.... Paula?

"No! Pauline idiot are you that damn not to know my voice!" I snapped annoyed .

"Why are you using an unknown number to call ?"

"Some stupid ass nigga stole my phone so am using boss phone for some time"

"What the??...how did that happen__"

"Seriously can you stop with the interrogation I didn't call for that!"

"Fine! But you definitely got some explaining to do once you back young lady."

"Yeah. How is my little prince?" I asked excited I hadn't heard my baby's voice in a day and it's killing me.

"It's unfortunate because Damien is asleep"he said sadden my heart a bit .I really wanted to hear my baby's voice.

"Ok babylu I going to end the call so we could have a video call " i said ending the call not giving him a chance to speak .  Quickly making the video call.

"Hi there " I said watching babylu on the phone.

"Hi cutie looking hot as always" he spoke smiling at me.

"Am guessing being in Greece is making me glow boo"

"Awww I wish I was there with you . Show me your room " Lewis said look excited.

"Fine ." I replied laughing moving the camera around the room earning a gasp from him as I moved the bathroom showing him around the room.

"Damn you cutie , why  ain't I lucky as you are? " He asked pouting making me laugh at his cuteness.

"Hey Lewis put the camera on Damien" I said excitedly if I don't get to speak to my boo at least I must see him.

"Sure but don't wake him up with you motherly tears " he said moving the camera on my baby's face making me smile. He looks so cute every time he sleeps. An angle sent from heaven.

"Hi there boo" I whispered smiling at his face but frowned when the camera moved back to Lewis's stupid face. He spoke for a while till I started feeling sleepy . So we decided to end and continue tomorrow.

I got off the bed to the bathroom to brush my teeth before changing into something comfortable to sleep in . I couldn't believe I was going to bed with an empty stomach all thanks to Adrian.
I jump on the soft queen size bed as sleep consumed me peaceful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~TWO HOURS LATER.

I got off the bed frightening by the sounds of someone screaming . No ! Definitely wasn't me screaming it's was a male's  voice. Or should I say Adrian voice . He sounded like he was in danger panicking.

Making me a bit scared . Had some army robbers barge into the suite to steal because there knew he was here . I walked to the door locking it properly. So in case Adrian tells them that there was someone in the suite with him. There is no way I was going to die with Adrian Costello.

I sat on the bed  scared as I hear Adrian continue to scream loudly. I couldn't heard any other sounds than his screams making me confused . If someone was in here I would definitely heard other sounds.

I gasped when I heard a knock on my door as the person the there was trying to open the door . I slowly got up from my bed to my suitcase . As I removed one pair of my pencil heels slowly walking back to the door making sure I didn't make any noise.

I gasped frightening holding my breath as there knock on the door louder than before. I released a breathe I was holding when I heard Adrian call me behind.

"WHAT?". I snapped irritated holding my heel firmly . Was he bringing the robbers to attack me in exchange to save his life.

"... open the door__"he said in a low tone .

"NO.... WHAT DO YOU WANT ?" I harshly snapped.

"...am having a nightmare __" he was saying through the door but I didn't wait for him to finish his statement  before I quickly opened the door in shocked . As I watched him irritated. This better be some prank .

Hayden Adrian Costello having nightmares . What sort of joke is that ?......

"So.....??" I asked confused if he was having nightmares like him claims why the h*ll  is he knocking on my door.

"So I need so cuddles...I  can't sleep" he said pouting .

He has got to be kidding me right . Adrian the guy who sleeps with girls and throw them out is having nightmares.  I stood watching him trying to analyze something because one rumors I heard about him was he never cuddles . "I don't do cuddles were part of his rules " .He is definitely up to something .

"FUCK NO ! I DON'T DO CUDDLES" I snapped at him annoyed shutting the door on his face.

____________________________________________________________________heya lovely readers,
So who thinks Adrian is ugly?

THANKS FOR READING 😉.
PLEASE SHARE MY STORY ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS.

PLEASE FOLLOW ME @kaytylamarshall.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BECAUSE I ALWAYS READ THEM.

PLEASE VOTE 😽.
THANKS FOR VOTING 😎.