CHAPTER 37✓

PAULA'S POV:

Oh God this is the best bed I have ever slept on . I got up yawning walking to my suitcase . Opening it, I removed my soap , shampoo and towel . Heading to the bathroom . Wow ! This is beautiful , I think I should take a video of the whole suite and send it baby lu he will definitely love it.! This suite should be very expensive..... well of course the hotel is owned Costello why wouldn't it be expensive.

After taking a really good refreshing shower I came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body and one on my hair . Now what should I wear ? Looking outside through the window it's quiet early to wear a pyjamas after spending the entire day sleeping I don't think I would be sleeping any time soon. Besides am f**king hungry.

I sat on the bed still in towel calling Lewis but he wasn't answering . After six tries I gave up maybe he might be sleeping. Oh God I miss my baby boy. I hope babylu is taking care of him well. I sighed looking through my suitcase wondering what to wear . After a long thoughts I decided to just wear a pyjamas heading out.

"Costello" I yelled calling him where the hell is that bastard? I walked to the hall yelling his name but I still didn't hear any response or did he decide to move to other suite . Thanks goodness I will be grateful . I turned going back to my room but some on the door caught my attention making me turn back walking to the door to see a note stick out.

"Out for a business meeting , your Adrian"

Oh gosh! Was the meeting starting today? I sighed annoyed how was I supposed to know the meeting starts today ,when that bastard didn't tell me sh*t . What the f**k did he mean by "your Adrian" . Worthless piece of sh*t !.

Hmm....why don't I take advantage of this opportunity . I mean we came here for a business meeting and since he is gone out why don't I take advantage of this opportunity. Am sure I won't have time to explore the hotel . Besides I can't even afford coming to Greece on my own. Maybe it's time I exercise my muscles besides it evening only a few people will be at the pool . That we'll be the most peaceful yet relaxing place during this time.

I excitedly walked back to my room taking off my pyjamas putting on a red bikini wearing a robe over it . I smiled at myself appears in the full length mirror . Well don't be surprised why I had a bikini with me , babylu forcefully packed it in my bag even when I made it clear it was just a business meeting . But now I think I should make use of it . Grabbing my purse slipping on a my puma flip flops exiting the suite entering the elevator.

As soon as the elevator doors opened on the first floor . I walked to the receptionist asking for the direction of the pool as I headed there. Woah! Just like I expected the pool was quiet empty . I quickly took off my robe and slippers jumping into the pool.

Damnit! The water is f**king cold why the f**k didn't I drip my legs inside first to check the temperature before jumping in like a goat. I swam out of the water rushing back to the chair where I had drop robe and purse. Sh*t ! I didn't notice my nipples were erect due to the temperature of the water. I don't even bring a towel along .

"Stupid Paula " Paula I muttered annoyed at myself. I turned my back to see a guy in white hood walking quickly pass me. Why the f**k is he walking like his wife is in labor. I slipped on my flip flops . Where the h* ll did my purse go ? I lifted my robe off the chair checking to see if it was under the robe but the purse had disappeared.

F**K NO! I yelled dropping the robe on the floor run in the direction of where the guy was heading.

"Hey "

"HEY YOU FOOL!" I yelled running towards him trying to stop him but he just started running heading inside. I quickly ran inside seeing his back enter two big black doors. H*ll no! if this nigga thinks am one of those girls who will start crying and not ran after him. Then nigga you messed with the wrong bitch MOTHERF**k !.

I entered what looks like a club with loud music playing . Damn the place is too crowdy don't this people have anything doing their lives. I stood at the entrance looking for the stupid f**ker. This is a five star hotel I didn't know there would be theives here too.

F**k that purse contains all my cards and phone. I stood there worried thinking of how I was going to get my purse back . I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a hand tightly grasp my arm dragging me out. What the h*ll?

I turned my head to see Adrian dragging me out. What the f**k is wrong with him? I wiggled trying to pull away from his painful hold but he wasn't letting going . Neither was I going to let some crazy ass f**cker steal my purse.

"ADRIAN LET GO OFF ME! "I yelled trying to pull away but his hold tighten. What is wrong with him ? Was he drank or something . He wasn't even looking at me instead his face was straight with a visible frown.

"LET. GO. OFF. ME " I yelled using my left leg to step on his shoe but he didn't react but instead he pushed me in the elevator along with him still not releasing his tight grasp. So I started using my free hand to hit his shoulder but he didn't move as he frowned angrily.

As soon as the elevator doors opened I was swept off my feet to his shoulder . I kept yelled at him to put me down whiles I used my hands to beat his back with my legs kicking his stomach.

I yelled in shock when I felt a harsh slap on my ass . That's when I realized I was only in a bikini . Wait where the h*ll is my robe?
How dare he hit my ass. I started hitting his back harder than before .

I gasped off guard when I was threw on the bed with him walking out angrily. I quickly got off the bed walking out of the bedroom yelled behind him as he quickly walked out shutting the door on my face. I tried opening the door but it didn't open so I started banging on the door really loud yelling at him.

Wait ! ....was he even still standing behind the door. Why the h*ll would I waste my energy yelling when he will definitely come back. Why the f**k would he even lock me like am some high school teenager who has been grounded.

I angrily walked back to my room changing into some more decent. Now how was I going to get my purse back . I really hungry too. Oh goodness... what the hell is Adrian problem?

If he was on his period he shouldn't take his sh*t out on me. Wait..... what was he even doing in a club ? Didn't he say he was going for a business meeting. I walked out of the bedroom to the living waiting for that idiot .

After 30minutes of waiting I heard the front door unlock . I angrily rushed to the door . Immediately Adrian stepped in I harshly slapped him. I was coming to yell at him when he rised his head up glaring at me angrily.

_________________________________________________________________
.Who is in deep sh*t Paula or Adrian?😏

Please feel free to comment on the chapter . Please share the follow the story .

Please follow me @kaytylamarshall.

And lastly please remember to vote ✔️✔️
Thanks for voting.😇