CHAPTER 8✓

PAULA'S POV:

I woke up with the sound of my alarm ringing making me get up quickly to change into a sport wear  before heading out for a run and some exercise then heading back home  to take a shower. After I was done  showering I wore a robe heading to Lewis's room.

When I entered he was still asleep with Damien in his arms snoring so I gently removed his arms from Damien taking him into my arms. Quickly Lewis eyes opened alert but smiled when he saw me groaning.
"I didn't mean to wake you up ... sorry " I said rubbing Damien's back.

"Nah it's ok I was about to wake up "he said getting up from the bed as I walked out to go and shower Damien. Then we ate a quick breakfast before both of us head out with Lewis taking Damien  to school whiles I headed straight to the COSTELLO'S FOUNDATION since today was the day Mrs Williams was going to show me around the office. So I picked a cab then alighted in front of Starbucks  which was opposite the office to order some coffee. I entered the shop as the scent of fresh coffee hit my breath making me moan. I walked to the counter joining the queue . When it was my turn I placed my order before looking for an empty seat. I grasped in relief when I saw an empty seat in front of a man . So I quickly walked towards that table.
"Excuse me sir is this seat taken" I asked as the guy rise his head from his phone. Immediately he saw me a smirk appeared on his face .

"You may sit"  he said with a thick french accent .

"Thanks " I said taking my sit  as I pulled my phone out of my bag  to keep me entertained.

"......see how the tables my have turned in just twenty-four hours" the guy said watching me making me confused so I rised my head turning to which my behind to see if he was talking to someone behind me but the was no one there.
"19" a voice said through the speaker as I got up to take my coffee before coming back to the table as I drank my coffee.

"Don't I look familiar to you"
He said as I watched him confused .

"No"

"Am Nathan from yesterday the person you shared a table with yesterday "he said as I watched him confused before I remember the french dude from yesterday.

"Ok " I simply said drinking my latte.

"Seems like yesterday you weren't in a good mood because I tried talk to y_" he was saying but I grasped when I realized I had a minute to reach the office so quickly got up fixing my skirt before grabbing my bag  .
Is there a problem???"
I heard him say  before I walked away heading out  of the shop rushing to the office.  I quickly entered the office heading straight to the closest elevator which was I bit crowded with other workers. So I entered then pressed  floor sixty which was the last floor . Within five minutes I was alone in the elevator as I reached my floor . I greeted the secretary before entering Mrs Williams office.

"Oh.... Paula is good you here " she said the moment I entered.

"Hi .. sorry I was late" .

"Oh don't worry you are  just five minutes late besides is not like the boss is here..so shall we begin our tour around??".

"Sure" I said as we both exit her office.

"But please be here before 8:00 enough though Mr Costello arrives at 8:00am I would advice you come here by 7:40am "

We walked in front of a large black doors which had
" MR. A. COSTELLO " engraved on it.

"This is Mr Costello's office but we can't go in there because  he locked it, well let just say he doesn't like to keep his office door opened when he is away so we can't enter also remember never enter unless he sends for you or you are bringing his morning coffee"