CHAPTER 19✓

PAULA'S POV:

"Why are you asking me if am ready for your meeting?"
I asked sarcastically irritated and confused . Because I remember Maria said he doesn't take any employee with him when he is going for a meetings or business trips because he claimed "he didn't want to any classless animal to disgrace or spoil his reputation " which he doesn't know is already bad he's such a disgrace!

"Miss Leighton have you forgotten your duties as a PA or should I replace you??"
He asked with an eyebrow rised glaring at me.

"....well why sure I follow you for your meeting besides Maria said you don't take any employee along with you for your meets __"
I was speaking when he cut me off.

" Miss Leighton is Maria your boss ???.... I have changed my mind from now on you will follow me for every meeting so do me a favor and please get up cause am running late " he said as he walked towards the door .

Why the hell will he changed his stupid dump ass mind ? There I thought was gonna have a bit of privacy but his bastard is rather hanging himself around my neck. I get up grabbing my purse , phone and documents for document as I turned walking towards the door only to realize he had held the door opened waiting for me .I walked out heading elevator.

"Miss Leighton we will be taking my private elevator" he said walking towards the other direction so I just turned and followed him angrily .
The moment we came out of the building a rang rover already there with his driver waiting.

"Good afternoon my Lord" the driver said bowing his head as this asshole of a boss just walked passed him entering the car without giving the man a second glance. I just looked at him with pitty , Adrian Costello will always be the a daddy's spoilt Bratz who see himself above everyone.

I entered the car with a bodyguard shutting the door as the driver started the car . I don't even understand why he has bodyguards following him like lost puppies why is he some piece of diamond...or what ? There is nothing special about this jerk!

"Miss Leighton hope you have read the document on what the meeting is being held about?"

"Yes!!" I snapped annoyed as I sat at the far corner of the seat away from him . He took a few glances at me looking like he was trying to analyze something. Soon the car came to a stop with the bodyguards the sides of the car with the door opened . As we got out with me muttering as thanks to the guard that opened my door as Mr Costello walked to my side.

"Shall...we?" He said holding out his hands for me . I Looked down at his stretched hand watching it in disgust before I averted my eyes away holding the documents and my purse firmly .

He looks at me with an expression I can't tell . What was he expecting me to do that I was gonna put my hands on his filthy hands. He pulled his hand away putting it in his pocket Before he walked inside the fancy restaurant as I followed behind him angrily.

"Reservation under Costello" he said when we got to the front desk . The woman immediately smiled bitting her lips as she stared at Mr Costello pressing her body on the desk so her boobs will be on display for him lost in her own thoughts. Such a slut I won't be surprised if by tonight they are definitely gonna have sex because Mr Costello is always hungry for woman.

"Reservation under Costello bitch!!"
Adrian snapped irritated at her shocking me as the woman came back to her sense shivering. Did he just snapped at a woman who was indirectly giving herself to him?.....or maybe because he was running late for his meeting since he always put his work before anything else.

"........tab..le...4" she said stuttering as she called other person to direct us to the table . We turned to follow the person but Adrian, stop in his tracks turning to face the woman smirking . I knew it he definitely wanted to f**k her like the hungry dog he is if it wasn't for the meeting filthy man whore!!