CHAPTER 35✓

Adrian POV:
I smirked at the thoughts of my plan, before this trip ends she must spread her legs for me. I opened my wardrobe putting on a Fendi shirt with some black pants and some gucci kicks . I looked at my self in the mirror nodding in approval as I brushed my hands thought my hair winking at myself.

I quickly grabbed my wallet exiting my bedroom heading towards Paula's room. I really hope she is going to compliment me on how am looking tonight. I knocked on her door but I didn't hear any response . So knocked again louder this time but she didn't respond. Or was she showering .

I opened her door slightly poking my head inside . Sweet Jesus f**k me ! .I groaned as held my breath at the sight before me. Was she trying to kill me or what sleeping peacefully in bra and panty with her big fat ass facing my direction. She didn't even bother to cover her self with the duvet. I was the one trying to seduce her but she just does it unintentionally.

F**K NO! I groan feeling my cock beginning to harden. Damn look at those cream sexy legs and those thick thighs I just want to bend her over and torture her like the way I she has been torturing me.
"Cazzo no! il di avoloè un bugiardo" I muttered gently closing the door walking away from that delicious ass calling me .
(Fuck no! The Devil is a liar)

I have never see a woman with natural big ass and that what's she got . Am sure all her female friend were jealous of her . I use my hand to fix my cock well so it will not be noticed I was getting an erection. "La mia seduttrice , look what you have done to me".
(My seductress ).

I quickly wrote a note pasting it on the door telling saying I had gone out for business meeting .I exited the suite calling Ryan as I head towards the elevator.

"Hi bro where are you ?? There are some hot delicious chick here"
Ryan screamed through the phone the moment he answered. This guy and chicks we had agreed 8:00 and he was already at the club looking for his perfect meat for tonight.

"Am coming dude"

"Oh you better hurry up before this bitch swallows me she has been saying your name since I got here"

"She hot?" I asked getting interested in the conversation as I exited the elevator heading towards the club.

"Damn fine bro you better hurry"

"Chill am already there " I said ending the call annoyed and ready for a real f**k. That bitch better be hot as he said.

The minute I entered the club I heard straight to the VIP section before these cheap scum bags start putting their smelling self on me. I smirked when I reached the VIP section to spot the guys at our usual sit with two naked bitches stripping in the middle.

"Woah ! Guess who finally decided to take a break from work looking all hot and sexy already to get every pussy wet " Pedro yelled as I approached them smirking.

"THE BILLIONAIRE BAD BOY " they all yelled as I sat down snatched Ryan's drink from him.

"Now guys don't say that you know I have been busy with some work" I said smirking.

" Seriously Adrian ! Busy that you wouldn't hangout with your buddies " Derrick said whining like a gay.

"Not even me his best friend" Ryan said with pout .

"C'mon that's why I took a break from work so I could spend some time with you guys "

"You still own me one bro " Ryan calling the waiter for more drinks as I gave him the middle finger.

"Now guys let's talk about the real purpose of this trip " I said standing as I smacked the ginger hair girl's ass as she moans twerking making me smirk to bad I needed Blondies tonight. I

"Yh guys ! Tomorrow I will officially introduce you to the love of__" Andre was speaking but Ryan and I quickly cut him off annoyed.

"HEY BRO THE REAL DEAL IS THE BACHELOR PARTY AND NOT THE F**KING WEDDING"

"Don't tell me the only reason why guys decided to come to Greece is for a bachelor party!" Andre snapped.

"Bro chill you know we got your back"

"Andre you need to have a five some with some hot ass pussies on your bachelor party" Derrick said smiling.

"Yh bro I can't believe you are getting tied down for life to one pussy " Pedro said as Ryan nodded in agreement. Hell if I was getting tied down for life to Paula I did walk down the aisle in a sec.

"H*ll no !I will wouldn't cheat on Vanessa especially not a day to our wedding and I really glad I getting tied to my Vanessa" Andre sad in a serious tone. I can't blame him I now understand how it feels to be whipped by one special girl.

"...la mia seduttrice ,il mio amore ". As the thoughts of her in just bra and panty came run in my mind . Damnit she really is my star. I just hope one day she was soften her wild heart. I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt someone shaking my arm as I came back into reality.
(My seductress, my love )

" Adrian were you listen to what we are saying?" Derrick asked confused in shock . Whiles Ryan on the other was watching me suspiciously .

"Bro what's on your mind?" Pedro asked interested.

"Nothing just work that's all"

"Adrian are you sure because the tent in your pants are saying something different besides you weren't looking at that chicks dancing?" Derrick asked.

"C'mon it just the bitch at the other table" I quickly pointed at some random ugly bitch on the other table away.

"Damn that bitch ain't even hot Adrian " Ryan said amused.

"Yh bro don't tell me you are admiring those broom sticks when we got hotter ones here " Derrick smacking the chicks in front of us.

"Guys I got to receive an important call will be back in a sec" Pedro said walking away from us .

I grabbed the black hair girl on my laps as she started grinding on me. As Derrick grabbing the ginger girl kissing the f**k out of her.

"I thought you wouldn't notice me billionaire bad boy" she whispered in my ear.

"Aww baby girl how can I not notice a beauty like you " I whisper licking her ear with my one hand one her bare boob while the other was on her ass making her moan blushing like a goat.

" Andre you should really have some pussy tonight" Ryan said making me smack.

" Well unlike you male whore I actually have a woman to be committed to till death do as part" Andre snapped back . Damn that chick better not break his heart .

"Look who is calling someone a male whore! The same guys who f**kd the principal in high school" Derrick said smirking at him.

"That's past , Vanessa is present and future!" He said annoyed.

"HOLY JESUS! You won't believe what I just saw " Pedro yelled panting .

"What ?" We all asked him. It better be something important for him to come running .

"Kim kardashian " Ryan asked .

"No something better" Pedro said smiling

___________________________________________________________________
IF ONLY ADRIAN KNEW 😂😂😂.

THANKS FOR READING 😉.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER 🤗🤗.

PLEASE FOLLOW ME @ kaytylamarshall.
CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS.

PLEASE VOTE 😽.
AND STAY SAFE 🤩🤩