CHAPTER 28✓

GOOD NEW 🤩🤩~SO FORTUNATELY I HAVE DECIDED NOT MAKE THIS STORY NOT A PAID STORY . ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MY LOVELY VOTERS.

PAULA'S POV:
I rolled my eyes annoyed at the sound of his voice through the intercom . I got up picking the cheque he had given me along with me entering his office through the door connecting to his office.

"Tell Stephen to get my jet ready by tomorrow at 9:00am, inform the manger of my hotel at Athens , Greece to get my suite ready before I arrive " he said without giving me a glance with eyes focused on his machine.

"Anything else Mr Costello"

"No".

"The five months advance salary is no more needed thanks for it though" I said placing the cheque he had given me for Mom's treatment on the table.

"Why?" He asked finally turning his attention to me folding his hands looking interested . Making me look at him confused hasn't he heard of the phrase "mind your f**king business" .

"Confidential reasons that's doesn't involve you!" I snapped looking at him irritated . It's like he doesn't understand the meaning of back off. Any time I yelled at him pushing him away he intends to come closer.

"Confidential my ass"
He muttered but still I heard it . I chose not to react after all the bastard ain't worth my time. I turned away as I started walking back to my office but stopped in my tracks when I heard him speak.

"Paula pack your stuffs tonight because we will be leaving for Greece tomorrow for a business meeting "

"Excuse me??" I turned facing him in shock .

"Sorry but I can't come with you I have important things to take care of besides Maria said you never took her along with you for your business trips so why ask me to do so?

"Firstly you're coming along so pack your f**king sh*t because am a very punctual man also Maria is not your boss so I advice you do as told ,non essere una ragazza cattiva prima di essere sculacciato ,amore.
(Don't be a naughty girl before you get spanked ,love)

I looked at him confused and angry there is no way am coming along . I can't leave Lewis and Damien alone in the house especially now that mom is in the hospital . My little boy is going to miss me , besides I need to see Mom. I definitely ain't going nowhere.

"No I have important stuffs to attend to Costello besides Sarah is available__" I was saying but he instantly cut me annoyed.

"LIKE WHAT ??F**KING YOUR BROKE STUPID ASS OF A BOYFRIEND WHO DRIVES A 2008 COROLLA , C'MON WHAT DOES THE JERK HAVE TO OFFER YOU PAULA !! , c'mon enlighten me !"

I stood there shock by his outburst , what the h*ll is he talking about ?? Or does he have any mental problem ?......
Which boyfriend is he talking about , I have never had a boyfriend in my life !

"It seems like you have mental problems Costello so am just gonna leave you to deal will you issues!"

I snapped walking out of his office as I sat down on a chair . Then it hit me Lewis!...., Lewis has a 2008 Corolla. I sat down confused or maybe Adrian was just talking . Yeah ....it could be he was just talking that's all.

I gasped when office door , As Adrian walked in glaring at me .

"Can't you knock__" I was speaking when he cut me off say.

"WHAT DID YOU THINK?.... LEIGHTON THAT YOU OWN THIS PLACE SO YOU COULD LEAVE ANYTIME YOU WANT __"

" What are you saying Costello?" I asked confused now he is really beginning to become an ass.

"OH SO YOU THINK I DIDN'T SEE YOU WITH BOOBS PRESSED AGAINST THAT BROKE ASS DUDE YOU CALL A BOYFRIEND THIS MORNING AFTER YOU LEFT MY OFFICE , HAPPILY RUNNING TO THAT THING YOU CALL A LOVER!" He yelled smack his hand on my desk angrily.

"Seriously....you are really beginning to scare me , are you sure you are mentally ok__"

"QUIT YOUR F**KING ACT PAULA,NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME LITTLE GIRL , when you go home today pack because by 8:30am tomorrow my driver will be at your place to pick you up"

He yelled before walking out of my office . OMG.....this guy is really having problems . I gasped when I realized he was talking about the time I run to hug Lewis this morning. Wait... was he following me or what? He better not be a stalker.

I packed my thing as soon as it was time to go home . I opened my office door about to leave only to see Adrian standing in front of me, with his hand risen about to knock. I give him hard glare .

"Do you need anything Mr Costello?" I asked him confused and irritated.

"Hmm....no...yes.. yes "he stuttering nervously rubbing his neck looking down at me .

" I was wondering if I could give you a ride home tonight ....so you save time to pack for tomorrow"

"No "I said looking at him up and down confused before pushing him out off my way heading towards the elevator as I heard his footsteps after me . I entered the elevator quickly punching the first button hoping that at the elevator doors will close but he entered just in time.

But unfortunately for me as if luck wasn't on my side he entered the elevator giving me a smirk as the elevator doors closed. As silence filled the air.

"....so why are you always trying to push me away ...you are always rude to me ?.." he spoke breaking the silence .

"I don't know what you are talking about Mr Costello ?"

"Did I do or say anything wrong to you ...or is it because I groped your ass that's why you always mean to me I had even apologize to about that !"

I sighed as the elevator doors opened ignoring him as I heard him talking following behind me so I quickly increase my pace walking towards the junction .

"WHY THE F**K ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME OR DON'T YOU HAVE ANY SLUT TO F**K TONIGHT !!?" I yelled at him walking faster trying to get a cab.

"WHY THE F F**K DO YOU HATE ME??? GODDAMMIT !! don't be stubborn amor"

"JUST STAY AWA__"I got cut off by him as he forcefully grasped my arm and before I could react he forcefully smashed his lips on mine .

I stood there frozen in pure shock . It's like my soul had gone out of my body I couldn't move as memories of that unforgettable night came flashing in head .

__________________________________________________________________
Oops!..... SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE HAS BEEN LONGING TO KISS SOMEONE 🤔🤔😻.

THANKS FOR READING 😉
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND SHARE MY STORY.

KINDLY FOLLOW ME @ kaytylamarshall 🤗🤗.

Please vote.

THANKS FOR VOTING 😎. DON'T WORRY I PROMISE TO UPDATE TOMORROW BECAUSE I WANT TO FINISH THIS STORY AND RELEASE A NEW BOOK.