CHAPTER 46✓

So do I have any Italian ,Colombian or Puerto Rican reader?😇😇.

Adrian POV:

"WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH YOU LITTLE GIRL?" I yelled angrily barging into her room as I followed behind her. We had about 20 minutes till the wedding starts and here we were arguing since morning .

" CALL ME THAT ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL KICK YOU IN THE BALLS! " She snapped angrily sitting down on the bed.

" Stop being stubborn and dress up because we are running late child !" I snapped irritated by her behavior .

" STOP CALLING ME THAT YOU AIN'T MY DAD!"

"OF COURSE AM YOUR DADDY SO HURRY AND LETS GO ! "

" Don't you get it I not going for this wedding so I suggest you go by yourself!" She said folding her arm . Gosh! What the h*ll has gotten into her?

"YOU ARE GOING !SO  STOP BEING A BITCH LEIGHTON ! AND DRESS UP!" I yelled removing the things from the shopping bags .

" AM NOT GOING YOU JERK ! "She snapped laying on the bed making me more angry. Why the hell was she being difficult?

"C'mon Paula think about it , this will not only benefit me but the whole money besides I will increase your pay " I said trying to get her to reason with me. If I had known I would have just told her to come as my date instead of lying to her to pretend to be my fiancee for an important deal. But it's obviously she was going to reject my proposal so it was good I just lied to her instead.

"Why would you even lie to the investor you were engaged when all you do is whoring around? " She asked annoyed as I watched her hurt by her statement. Was it that bad to go with me for a wedding as my fiancee ?

"This is business you wouldn't understand besides it's really big huge deal ."

" Fine! I will go but in the place of your assistant and you  tell the investor  your fiancee  had an emergency to attend to" she said pushing me out of the room shutting the door on my face. If only she knew there is no investor .

I walked back to the living room fixing my tuxedo then  checking my watch to check the time . As I sat on the couch waiting for her .F**k!  We had about only five minutes till the wedding started. How many hours did we waste arguing?  This girl is really complicated and difficult.

I sighed annoyed getting up when I heard a knock on the door . Who the hell could that be?

"Good day boss sorry for delaying and interrupting you . I came here to return the stolen phone and purse . Also we have the thief in our custody. " The head of the security Department said as soon as I  open the door.

"Hmm... good job tell the manger I said he should hand the thief over to the police then file a report . Make sure he is put behind bars"  I snapped snatching the purse and phone from his hand.

"Thanks yo__" I was saying when I cut him off shutting the door on his face . As I stared at Paula's  phone contemplating whether I should go through her phone or not . I gasped quickly putting the purse and phone into my tuxedo pocket as I heard a knock on the door.

"Hi bro what's keeping you waiting the wedding just started  you are late!" Ryan snapped standing in between two blondies  the moment I opened the door. Who looked like they had baked their faces with a whole make up store. Wearing a dress that was like six times less their size . Look like lifeless Barbie dolls setting in a China shop.

"Thanks grandma but I never asked you to be my time keeper !" I snapped at him annoyed .

" You fool! You are really late the wedding just started no time for jokes ! Besides where the f**k is your phone I have been calling your line for more than a thousandth times!"

" If you are done nagging you may take the lead!"

" C'mon bro don't been moody I have got someone to cheer you up"

" C'mon girl show him what your mama gave you....wiggle those big fats ass cheeks  " he said winking at the blonde on his left as she steps towards shaking her fake ass that looks too stagnant for my liking" Now he was beginning to act like my mother.

" Billionaire bad boy I present to you one of   the most hottest Brazilian chick , Aveinda Roman who stood for Brazil at the Miss World contest 2018 but unfortunately became the first runner-up"

" Ryan now before I lose it get this trash you are a living being out of my sight! " I spoke scowling my mouth.

" But you are into Brazilian well if you ain't into the  Brazilian vibe then I introduce to you France hottest model Ev__" 

I cut him off shutting the door on his face. Normally I will just go with the vibe but today am fortunate to have a better and the hottest woman by my side  . My lovely seductress .

Damn what's keeping her so long . I sighed sitting back on the couch checking my watch? The wedding just started about twenty minutes ago. I sat still trying to control my patience tapping my fingers. 

"F**k! I got up angrily matching towards her room as I barging inside to see her struggling to close the zip of the dress  . At that minute my anger instantly vanished by the sexy beauty in front of me . She gasped jumping back in shock turning to face angrily.

"DON'T YOU HAVE ANY MANNERS!" She snapped angrily watching me whiles I stood there in my only planet admiring  her beautiful .

"F**k !..I wish I could rip that dress off your sexy body and f**k you!"  I said with my eyes shamelessly roaming around her a sexy body . As she majestically took slow steps towards me swing  her sexy hips. This is what I call my woman .  Come to daddy baby girl... looking so delicious. I felt a lump in my throat as I was out of breath thinking about all the sex positions I could used to satisfy my seductress tonight.

"OUCH!" I groaned when I felt a hand harshly fly across my face snapped me out of my thoughts .

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?"

___________________________________________________________________
Adrian really likes to hallucinate 😭😭😭😅.

SO AM REALLY HEARTBROKEN THAT I HAD TO REWRITE THIS WHOLE CHAPTER AGAIN. I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW IT HAPPEN?
I DIDN'T EVEN WANNA UPDATE TONIGHT BUT I HAD TO CAUSE I HATE TO KEEP YOU ALL WAITING.

THANKS FOR READING 😉.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND SHARE MY STORY.
PLEASE FOLLOW ME @Kaytylamarshall.

PLEASE VOTE AND DON'T JUST READ 😏I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THE  SUPPORT .

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 LOVE YOU ALL.