CHAPTER 43✓

Adrian POV :

"..yh...I remembered..the meeting is ....tomorrow instead" I said stuttering nervously  rubbing my neck  smiling.

"WHAT ?.....THEN WHY DID WE COME EARLY?" She asked furiously.

"Chill we have some where important  to go   c'mon let's have breakfast "  I said pulling out a chair for her giving her my seductive smile. My face dropped when she pulled out a chair opposite me sitting.

"So are people joining us for breakfast "

"No it's just us  seduttrice"

"Just us !why how much are you going to eat?"

"Sì ,why don't you like the food ?" I asked a bit hurt at her reaction definitely not the reaction I was expecting . I thought she was going to be blushing , smiling or even bitting her lips but to my disappoint she just proves to me that Paula Leighton is an ignorant human indeed.

"It's good I guess we will just package the rest for supper and breakfast tomorrow"  she muttered taking a bite of her pancake making me annoyed . What the hell did she mean by package the rest for supper and breakfast .

"I eat only fresh food Leighton so we will just throw the rest away"

"Have you lost your mind ? What do you mean throw the rest away ? "

"Does it look like am suffering from poverty so I should be preserving food ?

"Fine! I will just preserve the food for myself because am suffering from poverty on like a rich spolit Bratz who eats only fresh food!" She snapped at me annoyed . Damnit I guess what I just said turned her off .

"Am sorry ...seduttrice "

"What's the meaning  of that word you seem to be saying it of late?  She asked taking me off guard as I smiled if only she knew what she does to me.

"..it's means hail Mary Magdalene in Portuguese "  I answered whiles she continues eating  as I stared at her . Unlike the other chicks I took out with me she is hundred percent different. She eats so freely pushing all the food in her small mouth making her look cute . She was just using a fork to eat  no usage of the fork and knife drama. At least she was being real . Unlike the other chicks who didn't know how to use it but always force themselves struggling to use it. Which just ended up with them humiliating themselves .

F**k that reminds me I would have to buy a dress for Paula for tomorrow's wedding. Since she didn't plan for such an event.

"So what's your favorite color ?" I asked out of the blue eating my scrambled eggs. So I could know what color to buy when buying her the dress.

" None of your business !"

"You know ...I normally see you in black why did you waste 22years of your life going for funerals ?" I asked laughing at my own question catching her off guard as she drops her fork watching me irritated .

"No but I spent fives years of my life  awaiting your funeral which I hope will come soon !" She snapped slipping in some coffee . As the smile on my face turned to a frown hurt by her words. Why is she so heartless ?

"I kinda of prefer you in red, you make red look hot and beautiful__"

"I don't need your opinion on my fashion life so I suggest you quit with the conversation if you don't want a slap on your ugly face " she harshly snapped irritated watching me in the eyes with that weird look she had be giving me since the first day we met.

I sighed hurt by her looks . This is the first time someone has ever looked at me directly in the face and called me ugly . What makes it hurt the most it just had to be someone I really liked.

"Ouch! Am hurt you really don't find me attractive?"

"I have seen way better than that besides you ain't even attractive before I will find you attractive !" She fired back getting up as she started packing the food into the fridge.

I sat down quietly watching her every move angrily and hurt . If she doesn't like me why am I even giving her my heart on a sliver platter to mess with. It obviously she has a mental problem to differentiate between handsome and ugly because the worthless creature she calls a boyfriend is  way too ugly than my toilet cleaner.

I got out of the kitchen heading back to my room to wear one of my most expensive Armani suit .Before coming back to the living room to see her sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Let's go" I said getting her attention as I stepped of my suite with her following behind me .

"Where are we going t__"

"Construction site "she was saying when I snapped cutting her off. It's time I put in the boss and Assistant role so she knows her place . So that she wouldn't open her mouth and be speaking trash.

__________________________________________________________________
Damn Paula can be really rude at times🤣🤣🤣.
The bitch just hurts the guy's feels.

Thanks for reading.
Please feel free to comment on this chapter and tell me what you think .

Also follow me @kaytylamarshall.

Please vote 🤗 THANKS.
And stay safe 😇.