CHAPTER 39✓

Adrian POV:

"WHAT'S FUNNY HERE OR DO I LOOK LIKE A CLOWN?"  I yelled angrily. Instead of her to apologise for what she did she's laughing like a mental patient.

"No... Adrian  you are not a clown you are far from that . I think it's time to show you the mentally ill monster you created in Raisa ........................" She was whispering really low that I couldn't even hear the rest of what she was saying. As she walked backwards to the kitchen smiling at me till she disappeared entering the kitchen.

What the h*ll has gotten into her? I stood there confused watching the kitchen door . Not knowing if I should go and check on her or not. Damnit I bet she is crying cause i said a lot of harsh word to her .  I collapsed on the couch rubbing my hair. She is really bipolar.

Fuck ! I have really f**ked things up between us now.  Goddammit! What should I do ?  . This trip wasn't supposed to be like this . But see those foolish fool have an erection because of her just made really angry.

"Adrian!"

I snapped my head to the direction of the kitchen when I heard her call my name to  see her walking slowly towards me . I stared at her confused a bit  nervous . Any girl in her right sense will be mad after the sh*t I just said but she was smiling.

"WHAT THE F**K???" I yelled jumping behind the couch as she pulled out a  knife about to stab me.

"PAULA JESUS! WHAT HAS... GOTTEN INTO YOU?" I yelled nervous stuttering taking  slow steps back away from her.

"WHERE THE H*LL ARE YOU GOING BASTARD !" She yelled coming closer to me.  As she firmly held the knife directing it at me.

"Pau__"

"SHUT THE F**K UP ! NOW YOU ARE GOING TO DO AS I SAY ELSE I WILL STAB YOU ." she yelled smirking at me but I just started laughing. Now it was my turn to laugh .

"And ....is that supposed to scared me ,tesoro" I asked trying to control my laugh. I never now she had a good sense of humor.
(darling)

"No ,.....but this is!" She said smirking quickly using the knife on my upper arm.

"Cazzo!..I gasped in shock as I stared at my arm seeing blood coming at of the fresh cut. I thought she was just joking.

"Now Costello don't test my patience and do as I say now go down on your knees and apologise me"

"What..???..!!!" I stuttered surprised at her request . This will be the second time in my life apologising to her and a woman for that matter.

"Paula am really sorry for a what I said please forgive me." I said on my knees watching beautiful face.

"Now give me your phone !" She said smirking at me. What..??? What going on in her mind. I would have to take her to the hospital for a medical checkup she's really behaving mental right now.  It's such a pity  a beautiful girl like her will have a mental problem.

"Ouch.."I yelled snapping out of my thoughts when I felt a hand fly across my face . Making me watch her in shock .

"I SAID BRING OUT YOUR DAMN PHONE!"

"...fine..chill don't get angry" I said removing my phone from pocket opening the password handling it to her. Fuck! Why didn't I change my wallpaper now I will look like some crazy stalker having her picture as my wallpaper.

"Don't give me the phone .....yet.  First call your security team and tell them you want the CTV footage of the pool side and the club "

"What...why would I do that ?I asked confused  .

"OH SHUT THE F**K UP COSTELLO AND DON'T BE DUMP!  Now do as I say and call them quickly ....oh and  remember  one last thing don't question me am not under your mercy you are" she said smiling .

Wow ! This is the first time I had ever seen her smile at me but it's hurts cause it's fake. And this is the first time I have allow a woman to dominate me.

I quickly dial the hotel security team  asked them to bring in the footage of the pool and club.

"Now give me your phone" she said stretching her hand as I placed my phone in her awaiting hands .

"So this how it going to work , you trace the guy that stole my purse at the pool side and get me my purse .   Till then you won't have your phone . Now tell me what's the password?"

"What the......?? Are you blackmailing me Leighton?"

"No am simply being smart . Now stand up and clean the blood on your arm" she said going back to the kitchen as I watched those fat sexy ass cheeks shaking. So f**king hot! All mine in the future.

I got up heading towards the kitchen to see her washing her hands laughing to herself smiling . I guess she was enjoying what she was doing to me. And that really looks genuine. At least this is one sign she is definitely into me.  I walked out heading to the door when I heard a knock.

____________________________________________________________________
THANKS FOR READING 😉.

SO HOW MANY OF YOU THINK PAULA HAS A MENTAL PROBLEM.

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY.
ALSO FOLLOW ME @kaytylamarshall.

Please feel free to comment 😎 . Cause I always reply them.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE BEFORE GOING TO THE NEXT CHAPTER 🤗.
THANKS.